Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

3 minutes ago, thefox said:

Maybe he’ll be there to hold your hand at Maryville. I’m sure they’ll only beat West by five points by your logic. Lol!

Have no idea how that game will go - hope we play well and we will see where it goes.  Again there fox you never answered my question,  who exactly is the team you support or do you just troll?

2 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Have no idea how that game will go - hope we play well and we will see where it goes.  Again there fox you never answered my question,  who exactly is the team you support or do you just troll?

Mount Juliet. I’m just trying to adjust to 5A, I didn’t realize there were any two team regions like the one your Rebels play in. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Two different teams will play next year.  Hope the game is as good as this year’s game was - any reason you are so salty?  You know they actually have video and replay.  Feel free to watch it.  No one got cheated out of anything tonight.  

Yes, no need to cheat. Ive watch Alcoa for years. They don't have thay many penalties in a season. You have to be blind not to see Alcoa move the ball all night just for the refs to back them up. All game long. Pure one sided ref'd game The worst have EVER witnessed. 

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes, no need to cheat. Ive watch Alcoa for years. They don't have thay many penalties in a season. You have to be blind not to see Alcoa move the ball all night just for the refs to back them up. All game long. Pure one sided ref'd game The worst have EVER witnessed. 

Ok - guess we can agree to disagree.  Now that you have survived the worst possible officials that have ever existed- you can move on with your season.  

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

Says the blind fan that loved all the yellow laundry to help keep his team close.

Merrittll doesn’t need to worry if his team can beat the Orange and black (far fetched) the Bears will take care of them. We raised tens of thousands of dollars in our liftathon. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

West has to play at Alcoa next year big boy! Better learn to play real football without the KIL cheating refs.:thumb:

I really expected Alcoa to be the last fanbase to be making excuses and complaining about refs. You’re not going to continue running through teams constantly and it’s good to be tested. You all got more penalties tonight because you were a lot more undisciplined than West was. I have absolutely zero issues with Alcoa and have a lot of respect for their program as well as Coach Rankin. When you look at it from a non-biased and neutral view then you can see that nobody was trying to railroad the tornadoes. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• CoachT locked this topic