Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

2 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Not a fan of West but that game in 2014 is the WORST officiated game I have EVER seen!! #tackleeligible

LOL!  I love it!!!  If you have never had a call go your way once in a while... or a night or two... then you can't really appreciate it.  We've been on the receiving end of many of those.

14 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

One last thing for this West Rebel Homer...............I better not hear a word from you when West has to travel to murvul and you get a BIG DOSE of Blount County "home cooking" shoved right down your pie hole! :twisted:

It's coming! It will happen. so get ready buttercup! 

Spoon Feeding GIFs | Tenor

Been to Maryville several times over the years.  Always enjoyed the games.  We usually just get beat by the team, not sure I can say the refs ever cost us a game at Maryville.  

4 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

BC would like a word with you  :D

While there were a ton of penalties, nothing outrageous stuck out to me. Holding is holding and if you have words with the ref you probably deserve a flag. Alcoa only really has to play one game a year and that is Maryville. I think most teams are beat before they step on the field when they play Alcoa. There are still a few teams that will stand toe to toe with them and they ran into one last night. I might not care for them but I have never known them to be scared of teams in recent years. Alcoa is so accustomed to running roughshod over 99% of the teams they play that I think they can get complacent. Either way, an incredible game. Finally one worth watching on PackerVision. 

on a side note: hearing positive things about the kid that was carted off the field. Thankful to hear that. Definitely in my prayers.

West is athletic and quick. ALCOA has those road graders that are good but slow as smoke off of dog do do and have to hold on to anything that they can grab which we all got to see last night. Same thing against Maryville but a blind eye was turned toward it. Now Alcoa can go get that little trophy no one cares about and set over there in EPA Poisoned Town and beat their chest and celebrate beating up all those little hillbilly towns that don't have any money.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

While there were a ton of penalties, nothing outrageous stuck out to me. Holding is holding and if you have words with the ref you probably deserve a flag. Alcoa only really has to play one game a year and that is Maryville. I think most teams are beat before they step on the field when they play Alcoa. There are still a few teams that will stand toe to toe with them and they ran into one last night. I might not care for them but I have never known them to be scared of teams in recent years. Alcoa is so accustomed to running roughshod over 99% of the teams they play that I think they can get complacent. Either way, an incredible game. Finally one worth watching on PackerVision. 

on a side note: hearing positive things about the kid that was carted off the field. Thankful to hear that. Definitely in my prayers.

Thanks for asking............something not mentioned by the West fans and homers.

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Which team does West choke and lose to this year in the playoff! :roflol:

There are several - any team on any given night.  That’s what makes HS football interesting.  Personal note - are you the kind of person that keys cars and slashes tires after the break up?  You kind of give off that vibe.  

• CoachT locked this topic