Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

7 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Officiating was so bad, I thought I was in Corbin, KY again….. Didn’t think I would ever witness anything worse than that one, but last night was over the top. Anyone who refuses to see that is either blind or a true Alcoa hater. Good game knox county. Now, go enjoy that “L”! :lol:

I have to admit - never followed Alcoa as they were never on our schedule.  Is this just your “it’s us against the world - they all hate us” shtick to motivate the troops - or do you truly believe this?  

1 minute ago, MeritIII said:

I have to admit - never followed Alcoa as they were never on our schedule.  Is this just your “it’s us against the world - they all hate us” shtick to motivate the troops - or do you truly believe this?  

Oh, he believes "IT" as does all the Alcoa Fans at the game! And, that is FACT!:thumb:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

West is athletic and quick. ALCOA has those road graders that are good but slow as smoke off of dog do do and have to hold on to anything that they can grab which we all got to see last night. Same thing against Maryville but a blind eye was turned toward it. Now Alcoa can go get that little trophy no one cares about and set over there in EPA Poisoned Town and beat their chest and celebrate beating up all those little hillbilly towns that don't have any money.

Like Cocke County and Heritage? Lol!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Officiating was so bad, I thought I was in Corbin, KY again….. Didn’t think I would ever witness anything worse than that one, but last night was over the top. Anyone who refuses to see that is either blind or a true Alcoa hater. Good game knox county. Now, go enjoy that “L”! :lol:

Yep, I've seen a few guys that have no business on the field or at any other sport.Most truly try to be impartial and do the best they can.Some of those are just not to good at it.I have to say that the refs I personally know up here in Kingsport do a fair job and are like " Barney Fife", they would flag their own kids team equally.I was the same when judging a Martial arts fight, even if I personally knew the contestants,if they got beat or won,I scored what I seen.

• CoachT locked this topic