AC Mavericks visiting The defending State Champion Elizabethton Cyclones Week #6

Mavericksinflight

Betsy took down Science Hill (SH) while the Mavericks lost handly in the 4th to (SH). Betsy turned around and was blew out by Greeneville. In all honesty these two team play this way until the playoffs you can't read much in that. But surprisingly Betsy had to sqeak out a Win with Daniel Boone than turned around blew out Granger. The Mavs played Powell right down until a late 4th Quarter interception in scoring position for Mavs. Science Hill smothered us in the 4th. Mavs took care of business with Fulton then to come back and let Rhea County in the 4th push us all over the field. But then taking on Undefeated and highly ranked South Doyle the Mavs held speedster Gary to 80 yards. The Beast and Monster Noe had his way with South Doyle over 120 yards. So as you can see this year's games are all over the map. Since Elizabethton is defending State champs they will be considered the heavy favorite. To me that is right where these Mavericks want them after showing in week #4 the Mavs can take down anyone when they play 4 quarters.

Lets get ready to rumble.

What are the predictions and be nice. Besty and Greeneville fans think they own all state High School Football programs so they tend to be nasty...haha

Edited by Mavericksinflight

• Mavericksinflight changed the title to AC Mavericks visiting The defending State Champion Elizabethton Cyclones Week #6
5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Betsy took down Science Hill (SH) while the Mavericks lost handly in the 4th to (SH). Betsy turned around and was blew out by Greeneville. In all honesty these two team play this way until the playoffs you can't read much in that. But surprisingly Betsy had to sqeak out a Win with Daniel Boone than turned around blew out Granger. The Mavs played Powell right down until a late 4th Quarter interception in scoring position for Mavs. Science Hill smothered us in the 4th. Mavs took care of business with Fulton then to come back and let Rhea County in the 4th push us all over the field. But then taking on Undefeated and highly ranked South Doyle the Mavs held speedster Gary to 80 yards. The Beast and Monster Noe had his way with South Doyle over 120 yards. So as you can see this year's games are all over the map. Since Elizabethton is defending State champs they will be considered the heavy favorite. To me that is right where these Mavericks want them after showing in week #4 the Mavs can take down anyone when they play 4 quarters.

Lets get ready to rumble.

What are the predictions and be nice. Besty and Greeneville fans think they own all state High School Football programs so they tend to be nasty...haha

So that Gary kid is considered a "speedster"? 

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Any Elizabethton Fans know if this game is being filmed online or via tv app.

And what is this:

Tom Taylor Show

https://m.facebook.com/tomtaylorsportsshow

He's a local broadcaster with a sports show. Covers local stiff around the CC area and usually streams the games when they aren't televised. Good guy who knows his stuff

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

He's not a track star, but he's a very powerful runner with D1-level explosiveness. I was amazed when I saw him in Week 1 this season. His physical growth since last year was noticeable.

That is best way of describing him. Every play he is one step away from breaking it. That's hard to stop all night long. I am really proud of our defense and defensive line. Glad we may not see them for a while Maybe.