AC Mavericks visiting The defending State Champion Elizabethton Cyclones Week #6

Mavericksinflight

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yep we'lla what can you say. Mavs are without a QB not sure how we will replace such a threat and center to Mavs game . High School football as it is. Sure hope he is able to accept it. That's usually a hard thing for a high schooler to do. Good luck walker!

Hate to hear this. Your nephew is changing and as we write.

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Hate to hear that for any kid!  I would assume Betsy will see a big dose of Noe this week while they try and break in a new QB since no other QB have been reported to 5Starpreps in the season Stats report.

My bet is they may be working on a total new system. Not going to say what I think lol but have an idea. 

Looks like Mavs will be going with Gadget and trick plays at this point I certainly hope so. I say since Betsy not expecting use the ole halfback pass and throw in a reverse or two and hope our defense has a plan on scoreing. I really hate this will be hard to workout for the Mavs. Walker was what we centered around so we used the run to off set as any balanced team. It's the games coming up for the conference that worry me. Who knows Walker might be back sooner than we think.

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yep we'lla what can you say. Mavs are without a QB not sure how we will replace such a threat and center to Mavs game . High School football as it is. Sure hope he is able to accept it. That's usually a hard thing for a high schooler to do. Good luck walker!

I hope he’s going to be ok.  AC seems to reload at the position pretty well.  I hope the game this Friday night in Carter County is a good a one.  Not sure who will come out the victor, but I’m going to pull for the team that has the most orange on their uniforms :mrgreen:.  

GO VOLS!

Edited by Romansfive8

7 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I hope he’s going to be ok.  AC seems to reload at the position pretty well.  I hope the game this Friday night in Carter County is a good a one.  Not sure who will come out the victor, but I’m going to pull for the team that has the most orange on their uniforms :mrgreen:.  

GO VOLS!

Thanks Romans. I do not see this being too serious but just have to wait and see. I feel bad for Walker. But this guy is a sophomore so he should have plenty of time coming...and he's really Good for his youth. Better now to get him healed up. Mavs will have to really adjust and to be honest I don't think they are worried about this game as much as learning how to deal with the QB change. But hopefully they have a good replacement. Next year should be the Mavs year anyway. They are rather young this year. This will be a learning curve game for the Mavs just my opinion.