WEEK 7 - Oak Ridge vs Powell

CardinalGrey

43 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Needless to say I did not shine but shrunk from the limelight. Although, if I remember correctly most of the original posts on that subject turned out to have problems. Rumors came out first then the cold hard facts came out. Does anybody remember what were the real facts and if this case has every gone to trail?

Great misdirection. Maybe Willie the Wing-T.

Back to the Cats and the Panthers. Peace.

Edited by OR nole

26 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Willie The Wing- T. I like it, it kinda rolls off the tongue.

Oh heck no. I selected WillieTheWildcat because ORHS was, is and always will be my favorite sports teams. Coach Bear Bryant switched to the Wing-T at Alabama and I was never a Bama fan. Well, a little bit when Bo and Jason went there. OR #1, Atlanta Braves # 2, Bengals #3 and NC State #4 ( David Thompson is my all time favorite basketball player. ) Favorite baseball player is Willie Mayes.

Okay back to the Powell talk.

1 minute ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Oh heck no. I selected WillieTheWildcat because ORHS was, is and always will be my favorite sports teams. Coach Bear Bryant switched to the Wing-T at Alabama and I was never a Bama fan. Well, a little bit when Bo and Jason went there. OR #1, Atlanta Braves # 2, Bengals #3 and NC State #4 ( David Thompson is my all time favorite basketball player. ) Favorite baseball player is Willie Mayes.

Okay back to the Powell talk.

Love the first 2 teams you mentioned, but besides Tee (love seeing him succeed), I could care less about the Bengals. Ha.

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Love the first 2 teams you mentioned, but besides Tee (love seeing him succeed), I could care less about the Bengals. Ha.

Yes, I get how you feel about the Bengals. Me, too. I don't really care for the Cincy QB or the WR from LSU. 

Back to OR vs PHS....I think we changed our D to a 3 - 4 against Lenior City and Halls played a 3-4 against Powell with some success. Do you think this means we can have sucess too?

47 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes, I get how you feel about the Bengals. Me, too. I don't really care for the Cincy QB or the WR from LSU. 

Back to OR vs PHS....I think we changed our D to a 3 - 4 against Lenior City and Halls played a 3-4 against Powell with some success. Do you think this means we can have sucess too?

I think we can, but me thinking it and them actually doing it are 2 totally different things, ha. Miner always seems to play them pretty well, and usually draws up a good defensive game plan against Powell, so we shall see. The key is getting pressure on Potts though, and frankly, I don’t know if we’ll be able to without blitzing, which will of course open up opportunities for them to expose us. It should be interesting.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Are you sure you mean Cat because you kick my rear pretty quick one time as well. My heart wasn't in for a fight with you, BigPurpleMachine, WacoJaco and ORnole all at the same time. So I pretty much curled up into a ball and let you guys have at me. Sad thing is you probably don't remember any of this and it caused me some hardship.

Best of luck to Alcoa, Milan, Kingsport and Oak Ridge. All is well.

Don't take anything on coacht serious. Especially from me. ha. I spin stuff up, just to make it interesting. :lol:

20 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! I KO'd `ol cat pretty quick. he's a rookie! B)

Next......who's.........next!...........

Bobbing Bobber GIF - Bobbing Bobber Floating - Discover & Share GIFs

Nah, I don't think so.  Once I realized you were going to respond to each and every post, I knew it was pointless, so I passed the torch to the next sucker.  But you did a fine job getting the whole thread shut down by whining and crying about the refs all weekend long.  I guess there's a first time for everything here on the T. 

Coach T KO'd 'ol BC

Edited by oridgecat

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Nah, I don't think so.  Once I realized you were going to respond to each and every post, I realized it was pointless and I passed the torch to the next sucker.  But you did a fine job getting the whole thread shut down by whining and crying about the refs.  I guess there's a first time for everything here on the T.   That's what keeps it interesting.  

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes. Had Alcoa lost fair and square, I'd been the first to congratulate them. But, an official with a motive.........you get the horns from me every time.  You can say what you want....but unless you seen in first hand you have no clue. You think all Ref and officials are honest and fair? Then you have lost you mine.