WEEK 7 - Oak Ridge vs Powell

CardinalGrey

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes. Had Alcoa lost fair and square, I'd been the first to congratulate them. But, an official with a motive.........you get the horns from me every time.  You can say what you want....but unless you seen in first hand you have no clue. You think all Ref and officials are honest and fair? Then you have lost you mine. 

BC? Have you LOST your mind?? Last I looked Alcoa was still 5-1. Are you saying they got railroaded by the officials in the Maryville game as well? Come on man.

Good luck to both OR and PAL this week. Look forward to following along.

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Coach T KO'd 'ol BC

Nope..........never. The only thing that was KO'd was you after mentioning how YOUR team Stunk it up at the Championship Game! :lol:

BTW, Poor Alcoa will have to make the calls to area teams again next year to get enough regular season games. Will the wild kitties finally grow some fur balls and schedule the F5 Tornadoes? Poor lil wild kitty.:roflolk:

image.png.85d5468afb4b4ad6d4bd046e73e5ddcd.png

19 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes. Had Alcoa lost fair and square, I'd been the first to congratulate them. But, an official with a motive.........you get the horns from me every time.  You can say what you want....but unless you seen in first hand you have no clue. You think all Ref and officials are honest and fair? Then you have lost you mine. 

Actually yeah, I do know how it feels to be on the wrong end of perceived 1 sided officiating and it does suck.  I watched the game and I thought if you take out Alcoa's unforced, undisciplined pre and post snap penalties that Rankin acknowledged, then the in- game play was called pretty evenly.  But we can agree to disagree on that. It's all good.   Also, the "official with a motive" was a teaching assistant for less than a year 10 years ago, he was fired, so I don't see the official with a  motive angle. 

But anyway, I do agree with what you said about OR performance in last years state championship game.   And no, Gaddis will not schedule Alcoa, he knows better.  

Edited by oridgecat

2 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

BC? Have you LOST your mind?? Last I looked Alcoa was still 5-1. Are you saying they got railroaded by the officials in the Maryville game as well? Come on man.

Good luck to both OR and PAL this week. Look forward to following along.

No, They lost to murvul. Go back and look at the post. See who congratulated the Rebels first. Go ahead! :grin:

Two games is 30+ years off watching Alcoa play did I feel the ref's where 100% trying to affect the game out come.

Corbin Ky. and the West game.

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Actually yeah, I do know how it feels to be on the wrong end of perceived 1 sided officiating and it does suck.  I watched the game and I thought if you take out Alcoa's unforced, undisciplined pre and post snap penalties that Rankin acknowledged, then the in- game play was called pretty evenly.  But we can agree to disagree on that. It's all good.   Also, the "official with a motive" was a teaching assistant for less than a year 10 years ago, he was fired, so I don't see the official with a  motive angle.  But anyway, I do agree with what you said about OR performance in last years state championship game.   And no, Gaddis will not schedule Alcoa, he knows better.  

Did you know the back judge sent players to the sideline for "blood" on their jersey and pants? Do you know that the trainer say it's not blood but red from the W in the center of the field? She could not get off? The player goes back in and tries to pled his case and get flagged and throw out. It was a BAD mistake for Alcoa to wear white on white. That's it. You have 15,16,17 year old players and can call holding on ever play on both teams. Alcoa's Oline was called all night. This from one of the best Olines Alcoa has had in years, with three D1 linemen. Linemen that spent countless hour in High level summer camps. They did not just forget how to play football.  

This is a drop in the bucket of what happened. You coacht'ers can jump me all you want. I know what I saw, and it's obvious by the comments that most did not see the true game on TV.

From the footage I have viewed, Oak Ridge does not how to utilize their athletes. I don't care what the offensive line situation they have. They have always struggled to get playmakers the ball. Powell is just too good on offense for Oak Ridge to keep up. Powell +14.

Edited by FilmCzar

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Did you know the back judge sent players to the sideline for "blood" on their jersey and pants? Do you know that the trainer say it's not blood but red from the W in the center of the field? She could not get off? The player goes back in and tries to pled his case and get flagged and throw out. It was a BAD mistake for Alcoa to wear white on white. That's it. You have 15,16,17 year old players and can call holding on ever play on both teams. Alcoa's Oline was called all night. This from one of the best Olines Alcoa has had in years, with three D1 linemen. Linemen that spent countless hour in High level summer camps. They did not just forget how to play football.  

This is a drop in the bucket of what happened. You coacht'ers can jump me all you want. I know what I saw, and it's obvious by the comments that most did not see the true game on TV.

Red from the W on the field??? Line drawn. I’m done.