WEEK 7 - Oak Ridge vs Powell

CardinalGrey

On 9/24/2021 at 10:42 PM, osunut2 said:

We'll see how it goes, Willie. What I saw tonight is what I expected to see next week. Hopefully Lowe has something up his sleeve.

The one saving grace for Powell right now is that their defense the past 3 games has been light years ahead of where they were in August. It also helps that Walter Nolen is in better game shape now.

Wait until you see the Oak Ridge offense.I will say Powell only needs 14 to win.Also Oak Ridge doesnt have a DL that can get pressure on the QB which is huge vs Powell.I would love to see the Cats win but after that Halls game I see Powell having a big game and win

8 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Wait until you see the Oak Ridge offense.I will say Powell only needs 14 to win.Also Oak Ridge doesnt have a DL that can get pressure on the QB which is huge vs Powell.I would love to see the Cats win but after that Halls game I see Powell having a big game and win

The Powell - Halls game makes no sense to me but everyone has a bad game. Unfortunately, I can't see OR ever blocking Nolan. The OR offense has improved a little but they have light years to go in order to beat a team with the fire power of Powell.  I don't have a good feeling about this one.

• Like 1