WEEK 7 - Oak Ridge vs Powell

CardinalGrey

3 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I think the Harriman comment probably did it.

I've never really had any issues with BC, until he started spewing in that thread post-game. I don't know him from Adam, and I get that people are going to wear their fan-colored glasses at times. Heck, that's pretty much expected on a message board like this. But when you start calling out folks for "not knowing football" because they are from a certain place, of a certain background, or because they are a fan of a certain school (i.e., anyone except Alcoa), you're gonna get the ban hammer, and rightly so. His opinion isn't worth anymore or less than anyone else's on here.

Yea, but it's like all the coacht posters that THINK they know how Alcoa fans where suppose to feel about being thrown under the bus by KIL officials. That was the worst I have ever seen. You can think all you want.....But, if you are ever on the wrong side of multiple miss calls, you'd be very glad that someone was saying something about it. Yes, you have your opinion....and like most, they were not there at the game AND most here.....looking thru "Oh boy a Knoxville team Is hanging with Alcoa" glasses.:thumb:

It is what it is Alcoa was penalized 137 yards, and still over came it on a knoxville field and won! Atleast West picked up the phone a scheduled the game. Something ever other Knoxville 5A or 6A teams would not do when Alcoa was  in late spring and needing a 10th game. 

Ol' harriman kept on trying to tell me how I was suppose to feel..........BS. Ain't got time for that crap.

If you want to judge me for it, Have at it. It will not break my heart a bit!  Us Alcoa and murvul Fans know the hate. We live it here daily. 

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! I KO'd `ol cat pretty quick. he's a rookie! B)

Next......who's.........next!...........

Bobbing Bobber GIF - Bobbing Bobber Floating - Discover & Share GIFs

Are you sure you mean Cat because you kick my rear pretty quick one time as well. My heart wasn't in for a fight with you, BigPurpleMachine, WacoJaco and ORnole all at the same time. So I pretty much curled up into a ball and let you guys have at me. Sad thing is you probably don't remember any of this and it caused me some hardship.

Best of luck to Alcoa, Milan, Kingsport and Oak Ridge. All is well.

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Are you sure you mean Cat because you kick my rear pretty quick one time as well. My heart wasn't in for a fight with you, BigPurpleMachine, WacoJaco and ORnole all at the same time. So I pretty much curled up into a ball and let you guys have at me. Sad thing is you probably don't remember any of this and it caused me some hardship.

Best of luck to Alcoa, Milan, Kingsport and Oak Ridge. All is well.

Aah, the shooter post. I remember it well. You got hammered by way more than just four. I counted seventeen. Only one came to the rescue. 

Just to show how hard I threw the hammer down on Willie, this is what I wrote. My comment to you was the least harsh of all. And I quote:

"Please share this plausible solution.

It appears that this is something you truly believe. It is a lost art to convince others with rational, intelligent arguments. Your turn to shine."

•  
Edited by OR nole

3 hours ago, OR nole said:

Aah, the shooter post. I remember it well. You got hammered by way more than just four. I counted seventeen. Only one came to the rescue. 

Just to show how hard I threw the hammer down on Willie, this is what I wrote. My comment to you was the least harsh of all. And I quote:

It appears that this is something you truly believe. It is a lost art to convince others with rational, intelligent arguments. Your turn to shine."

•  

Traumatizing, to say the least. 

Edited by SweetScience

3 hours ago, OR nole said:

•  

Needless to say I did not shine but shrunk from the limelight. Although, if I remember correctly most of the original posts on that subject turned out to have problems. Rumors came out first then the cold hard facts came out. Does anybody remember what were the real facts and if this case has every gone to trail?