FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

12 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

He’s a great kid.  He’s definitely been in the weight room.  Look at those arms and calves.  I hope he has a chance to go to the next level.  He is just a Junior still??  Wow, plenty of time to add to the record books.  Nice article.  

He is a hoss now. I read an interview back in his first season and Sanders said he fell through the cracks. He could have been an ACC back. ETSU plays in Chatt in Oct so it will be a chance to see him close to home.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

He is a hoss now. I read an interview back in his first season and Sanders said he fell through the cracks. He could have been an ACC back. ETSU plays in Chatt in Oct so it will be a chance to see him close to home.

And you fellars at jailhouse high just used him as a decoy. I garuntee he should have come to the speedway.  You think im joking but im not.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:32 PM, GeneralForrest said:

the field will be soggy cereal. i think it will affect both teams the same. no injuries and try to keep it close late. totally agree with both points. 

How's the field in Jasper? We're soaked over here but the sun is supposed to be out Thursday and Friday. I'm sure they will rent a helicopter to dry it out for #7. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Hope the field dries quickly for Friday. Got to get Taye and Rogers going with some Alex pound the ball 

MC has a very nice place to play football. Great football field that is well groomed. Those people know how to take care of there field. The sun dried alot of it out today. It's going to be ok Friday night for those Warrior Horses to get cranked up. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Salem said:

How's the field in Jasper? We're soaked over here but the sun is supposed to be out Thursday and Friday. I'm sure they will rent a helicopter to dry it out for #7. 

I think the field will be fine. The sun is out now. Rain supposed to be out by mid morning tomorrow and then 2 full days of sun.

Who told you about the helicopter?

:ph34r: