FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

19 minutes ago, sportman said:

Well you know Jasper Airport is right in the backyard. 

Shhhhhh........

Lol..... I can remember an away playoff game many years ago and walking from the parking lot to the field and leaves crunching under your feet. Get inside the stadium and the field was a mud bog. I guess it only rained on the field :lol:

16 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Shhhhhh........

Lol..... I can remember an away playoff game many years ago and walking from the parking lot to the field and leaves crunching under your feet. Get inside the stadium and the field was a mud bog. I guess it only rained on the field :lol:

We will be happy to play in a mud bog with tall grass this Friday. Don't do any extra field maintenance on account of us. 

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I think it will be a good game. 

We will be bringing a playoff caliber defense to Marion and an improving offense still waiting on a verdict. If we can survive the first 15 mins it could be a good one. 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

FYI there are NO moral victories. this is a playoff game atmosphere and all. win. no close game BS. 

Both teams should be playing in the 2nd round and possibly beyond in the playoffs. So it should definitely start with a playoff atmosphere. Last meeting was a 55-14 quarterfinal drubbing. Good news is I don't think Marion gets to 55 Friday, bad news is a don't think Forrest gets to 14. 

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Sun is out and 80° in jasper.  Field will be in great shape for friday.

Yep and with the playoff type atmosphere this will be an amazing night of football for the area teams.  Weather around 72-75 at kickoff, and dry, with a slight breeze.  Y’all’s backs should have an equally amount of stat stuffing chances.  Speaking of backs, did Pickett get the ball much last game?  I don’t remember hearing his name. 

10 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep and with the playoff type atmosphere this will be an amazing night of football for the area teams.  Weather around 72-75 at kickoff, and dry, with a slight breeze.  Y’all’s backs should have an equally amount of stat stuffing chances.  Speaking of backs, did Pickett get the ball much last game?  I don’t remember hearing his name. 

Just a few times.  We had a bunch of big plays and he didn't have the ball at that time. All four tds were over 50 yards.  Hopefully he will get some carries this week.  They have to find ways to get some touches.  Kind of a loaded backfield.

38 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Just a few times.  We had a bunch of big plays and he didn't have the ball at that time. All four tds were over 50 yards.  Hopefully he will get some carries this week.  They have to find ways to get some touches.  Kind of a loaded backfield.

Yep if you can get all of them on the field at the same time on offense and give them all chances, well if it’s working at least, then y’all are prob the most talented backfield in 2A.  Just so much talent that can score from any direction at any time really.