FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep if you can get all of them on the field at the same time on offense and give them all chances, well if it’s working at least, then y’all are prob the most talented backfield in 2A.  Just so much talent that can score from any direction at any time really.  

That's what I have said, be nice to have a spread package with all of them out there.  Wouldn't hurt to have that in the closet.  I think pruitt is of the adage that three things can happen when you pass and two of them are bad.  I'm telling you that will come back to bite us.

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2021 at 7:12 AM, GeneralForrest said:

last two games have been Forrest's best since the 2019 run. the talent difference next week plus the efficiency, eli still staggers around on the sidelines and plays barely get in on time, he keeps asking the QB to make throws he cant make, esp on 3rd and long which they shouldn't be in to begin with. also the o line, who has been coaching them to hold continuously the last 1o seasons. can we get someone diff please. all of these things lead me to my prediction 

Those coaches you often speak so fondly about, know more about football than you ever will. Coaching them to hold for 10 years? You're an embarrassment to the Chapel Hill community. Get a life.  

1 hour ago, LeroyBrown said:

Those coaches you often speak so fondly about, know more about football than you ever will. Coaching them to hold for 10 years? You're an embarrassment to the Chapel Hill community. Get a life.  

not sure where the disconnect is, Forrest gets more holding calls than anyone in 2A. even in 2019. and 2016. their two best years ever. you reached back and dug up a post of mine to personally insult me. i think it's clear who doesnt have a life.  

When forrest loses by 4 TDs friday, i wonder if u will be back. stupid game, complete mismatch

1 hour ago, LeroyBrown said:

lets get into this. this staff has made at least 3 mindbogglingly stupid decisions in games involving scoring alone, and we are only halfway thru the season.  these decisions go against every common sense strategy, football 101, etc. 

1. going for 2 against cornersville. your kicker was 2-2 the previous week and you always take the points. 
2. late in the game, going for it on 4th down from the 7 when u could kick and make it a 16-9 game. also cornersville. game over when it failed.
3. not kicking a FG against loretto up 13-7. wouldve made it a 2 score game with less than 4 min to go

so in other words, you are a complete moron. im surprised u were able to login. why dont you keep ur stupid mouth shut and let the adults talk before you humiliate urself any further defending this incompetent staff. 

the head guy shouldnt be working with children in any capacity because he cannot connect with them. hes incapable. im not sure he likes a single human being on earth. 

otherwise, great post bruh.  

9 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

not sure where the disconnect is, Forrest gets more holding calls than anyone in 2A. even in 2019. and 2016. their two best years ever. you reached back and dug up a post of mine to personally insult me. i think it's clear who doesnt have a life.  

When forrest loses by 4 TDs friday, i wonder if u will be back. stupid game, complete mismatch

I hear that the rockets are pretty confident about our pretty simple offense and defense.  Looking for a good game tomorrow night with perfect weather.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Have the rockets ever been to mc?  I remember playing yall 5 or 6 times but maybe always in the playoffs at your place?  Yall might have been here once but anyway safe travels tomorrow and hopefully those holding penalties will continue.

I dont say this much but I hope Jasper beats them by 100

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I hear that the rockets are pretty confident about our pretty simple offense and defense.  Looking for a good game tomorrow night with perfect weather.

if they are confident they are ridiculous human beings. they have a very good shot at getting mercy ruled- whats worse is they will lean nothing from it and the lions club gestapo will continue to rule

Edited by GeneralForrest

Hello all! This is my first post here on CoachT. I am usually the guy that sits back and reads the message boards but I figured why not join them today. 

It is looking like MC is going to give Forrest all they can handle and then some, but Forrest is 4-1 for a reason. They haven't faced a team like MC yet and even though it is likely they come out of this game 4-2 I don't see them leaving without a fight. MC has some talented kids and the oline is one of the best in 2A. They have some great coaches that are pretty good at adjusting too. I don't know a whole lot about Forrest but that they are 4-1. I have been to Forrest a couple of times to see these 2 go head to head in the playoffs and it wasn't pretty. MC had great teams those years. I see this being a close game for the first half and that's it. MC is just to quick on both sides of the ball and Forrest will not be able to adjust to the speed. I'm going with MC 48 Forrest 13. 

I seen someone say something about Meigs having an easy road in the east.... In the words or Lee Corso " NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND "!  This MC team is hungry and they are looking better every week. They are playing kids that are in all grades 9-12. That Pickett kid is going to be as good as his daddy was down the road in South Pittsburg. As long as the injury bug doesn't hit MC they should hit the playoffs wide open. Like I said above... they are getting better each and every week. This is not a team to overlook and a lot of people know that. It just seems to me that Meigs fans have blinders on and don't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room. I'm not saying that MC can blow Meigs out but I am saying they can beat them. I just want to make it clear that I am not an MC fan. I am a football fan. 

I hope everyone has a great day and I pray that everyone stays safe!

• Like 2