FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

On 9/23/2021 at 11:04 AM, LeroyBrown said:

Those coaches you often speak so fondly about, know more about football than you ever will. Coaching them to hold for 10 years? You're an embarrassment to the Chapel Hill community. Get a life.  

Easy Coach, it's just a message board. Don't take it too personal. 

14 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I hear that the rockets are pretty confident about our pretty simple offense and defense.  Looking for a good game tomorrow night with perfect weather.

No bulletin board material from us this week. We just hope our undersized, slow kids can get after it tonight.

2 hours ago, FactSpitter said:

Hello all! This is my first post here on CoachT. I am usually the guy that sits back and reads the message boards but I figured why not join them today.  MC has some talented kids and the oline is one of the best in 2A. They have some great coaches that are pretty good at adjusting too. MC is just to quick on both sides of the ball and Forrest will not be able to adjust to the speed. I'm going with MC 48 Forrest 13. This MC team is hungry and they are looking better every week. They are playing kids that are in all grades 9-12. That Pickett kid is going to be as good as his daddy was down the road in South Pittsburg. As long as the injury bug doesn't hit MC they should hit the playoffs wide open. Like I said above... they are getting better each and every week. This is not a team to overlook and a lot of people know that. It just seems to me that Meigs fans have blinders on and don't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room. I'm not saying that MC can blow Meigs out but I am saying they can beat them. I just want to make it clear that I am not an MC fan. I am a football fan. 

Welcome Football fan, Marion Madness would be proud of this post!

11 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I dont say this much but I hope Jasper beats them by 100

Thanks for your poignant contribution to the thread. 

54 minutes ago, Salem said:

No bulletin board material from us this week. We just hope our undersized, slow kids can get after it.

Not what I read in the Marshall Co tribune.  Our offense is pretty simple though.  People know we want to line up and run it right at you.  Not to tricky.   If you can stop it you will have good success. 

27 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not what I read in the Marshall Co tribune.  Our offense is pretty simple though.  People know we want to line up and run it right at you.  Not to tricky.   If you can stop it you will have good success. 

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, downs and quarters, wont matter if Forrest knows its coming. they knew in 2015 and 2016 too. they laid down. as good as their seasons were it was embarrassing to watch and tonight will be no different. 

55 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, downs and quarters, wont matter if Forrest knows its coming. they knew in 2015 and 2016 too. they laid down. as good as their seasons were it was embarrassing to watch and tonight will be no different. 

Well, the offense was a little different then and we had more speed.  Lone is probably better now so we are more of a power team.