FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

4 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

You called high school kids quitters. I can assure you I knew each one of those kids way better than you, and if there's one thing they weren't, it was that. You asked where you said it, I told you. Is there anything else you'd like to backpedal on, loser? 

Every level of football and really any sport has examples of teams that knew they were overmatched, and just held on hoping for the game to end as quickly as possible. It's not blasphemy. Stop being so dramatic

You know them because you coach them. Its obvious.  if you/your staff (100 guys with headsets all running around like chickens with their heads cut off) blow one of these last 3 games with more stupidity, i will continue to address it.  

On 10/13/2021 at 10:59 AM, GeneralForrest said:

Every level of football and really any sport has examples of teams that knew they were overmatched, and just held on hoping for the game to end as quickly as possible. It's not blasphemy. Stop being so dramatic

You know them because you coach them. Its obvious.  if you/your staff (100 guys with headsets all running around like chickens with their heads cut off) blow one of these last 3 games with more stupidity, i will continue to address it.  

Oh the arrogance! LOL You have no clue who I am, but it's painfully obvious you're a bitter old man whose son didn't get the playing time you thought he deserved, probably because he didn't fall far from the daddy tree. The funny thing is, you pretend to be some sort of Forrest football expert (which is painfully pathetic), but in actuality you're clueless. If you continue to spew your BS, I'll continue to call you out. 

9 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

Oh the arrogance! LOL You have no clue who I am, but it's painfully obvious you're a bitter old man whose son didn't get the playing time you thought he deserved, probably because he didn't fall far from the daddy tree. The funny thing is, you pretend to be some sort of Forrest football expert (which is painfully pathetic), but in actuality you're clueless. If you continue to spew your BS, I'll continue to call you out. 

about once a season, someone comes at me with this exact script. hasn't worked yet. knock yourself out. 

20 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

there are good threads on here, Forrest v Richland, R5 2A preview, and R5 v R6 playoff picture.  if you really want to defend this staff, you should join the posters, including me, on those threads. otherwise you aren't able to, nor interested in, defending the current staff. 

this is a urination contest from a game that is almost a month old. then again you know that. also forrest was embarrassed. this is directly due to eli, staff, and the lions club holding back the program 

27 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

there are good threads on here, Forrest v Richland, R5 2A preview, and R5 v R6 playoff picture.  if you really want to defend this staff, you should join the posters, including me, on those threads. otherwise you aren't able to, nor interested in, defending the current staff. 

this is a urination contest from a game that is almost a month old. then again you know that. also forrest was embarrassed. this is directly due to eli, staff, and the lions club holding back the program 

B2DE4135-B029-4E8E-A7C1-F259186AB126.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

about once a season, someone comes at me with this exact script. hasn't worked yet. knock yourself out. 

You're a clown. Everyone that sees your posts know this. The only people that would possibly defend you are the other clowns that are pathetically trying to recapture their high school glory days via an internet message board. Losers will be losers I suppose.