FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

15 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

You are probably right but who knows if we could have beaten Adamsville or whoever came out of the west.  That one will sting forever.  Maybe Forrest is good luck.  Seems like when we play them we do pretty well in the playoffs.

Just another opinion, but it's mine so here it is...TCA would have faced Marion in '15 (with Mr. Football, but injured) and probably would have beaten the Lions because of the injury, if nothing else. In '16 Waverly was the best in the West (barring Trez), and you all would have had a double handful of all you want and then some. My best guess would be Marion in '15, and Waverly in '16.

6 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Just another opinion, but it's mine so here it is...TCA would have faced Marion in '15 (with Mr. Football, but injured) and probably would have beaten the Lions because of the injury, if nothing else. In '16 Waverly was the best in the West (barring Trez), and you all would have had a double handful of all you want and then some. My best guess would be Marion in '15, and Waverly in '16.

Marion was 2 TDs better than Waverly in 16

8 hours ago, tradertwo said:

That’s why I didn’t say anything. Everyone from Trez lots of others were saying Waverly was better than Marion. I just don’t have the energy these days to argue with Forrest Gump about it.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

That’s why I didn’t say anything. Everyone from Trez lots of others were saying Waverly was better than Marion. I just don’t have the energy these days to argue with Forrest Gump about it.

That's why I lead with JMO...it's pointless to even debate something that will never be proven either way, but you and I are definitely on the same page.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not going to be that guy about the intro post.

I’m pulling for the Rockets but my gut is telling me Marion will be too much. From what I’m hearing Marion will be representing the East against Westview in the state championship this year.

All we've heard is Meigs in a cakewalk to the title game. 21 pts better than Marion.