Cosby at Cland

THE KING

16 hours ago, pujo said:

Yep,Cosby is struggling in a bad way.

I'm afraid our small schools such as this are on the extinction list.Kids now days dont have the tenacity to keep coming back knowing  it's a losing battle.I always hope these type teams have a year every now and then like Oakdale so the community will get behind them.Heck I wish all were competitive every year!Love the spirit of the kids of the small schools that have school pride no matter what!Good luck to Cosby but the Highlanders will make short work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'm afraid our small schools such as this are on the extinction list.Kids now days dont have the tenacity to keep coming back knowing  it's a losing battle.I always hope these type teams have a year every now and then like Oakdale so the community will get behind them.Heck I wish all were competitive every year!Love the spirit of the kids of the small schools that have school pride no matter what!Good luck to Cosby but the Highlanders will make short work.

I'm with you, hate seeing the same ole teams never winning.  Its really difficult to stop the trend.