Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

9 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Milans D1 wide receiver is 6'1". I doubt any of our DB's are 5'10. Playing 2 freshman and sophomore a lot. Really good athletes but just young. Pass defense has been a weakness of our defense for a while.

It’s interesting you say that because we had a db last year that was maybe 5’8 and every team we played that threw the ball tried to pick on him. I believe he was close if did lead the team in interceptions 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

It’s interesting you say that because we had a db last year that was maybe 5’8 and every team we played that threw the ball tried to pick on him. I believe he was close if did lead the team in interceptions 

I'm sure he was outstanding but an athletic 5'8" is not going to out jump an athletic 6'1".

33 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I think one of these freshmen he is referring to is tied for the lead in ints for huntingdon 

Edited by wardaddy1829

49 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

He was only 5’4” and wound up tied for 4th in the state in interceptions in 2A. I am fairly certain it was 2A only.