Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just responded to it. Absolute non sense. 

You’re not very smart. G scott hired teddy right? And fired him. Then hires diffee at NORTH panola, not SOUTH. ( Where they were actually a force). It’s sad for the kids. If you think for one minute Milan is ok being 1-4 you’ve lost it. People pay every month for that stadium. And each has the right to say what they feel about it. Call me what you want but I played there many of nights. Doesn’t look like a Milan team to me and it ain’t the players!!!

Edited by Johnniehale1977

Just now, Johnniehale1977 said:

You’re not very smart. G scott hired teddy right? And fired him. Then hires diffee at NORTH panola, not SOUTH. ( Where they were actually a force). It’s sad for the kids. If you think for one minute Milan is ok bring 1-4 you’ve lost it. People pay every month for that stadium. And each has the right to say what they feel about it. Call me what you want but I played there many of nights. Doesn’t look like a Milan team to me and it ain’t the players!!!

You said all that and guess what… the team, coaches, parents and administrators are all still on the same page. There is nothing you can do to change that. But keep talking and try… you’ll be wasting you time. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You said all that and guess what… the team, coaches, parents and administrators are all still on the same page. There is nothing you can do to change that. But keep talking and try… you’ll be wasting you time. 

What’s funny is 3 of them said differently. Don’t know why your in love with him. If Covington hadn’t forfeited  and pearl Cohn could line up, there wouldn’t be much to talk about. You think you know it all but have no sources.

Edited by Johnniehale1977