Lewis County ‘21 Playoffs

Pizzpatriot2

33 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Since you are not understanding what I am saying, you put them in a more competitive region. Then, when you finish that, go back over the seasons and put them in a less competitive region based upon locals. Go back to any year, not just this year and I will even give you cherry picking!

I will say this, not only was I surprised I was shocked Richland wasn’t placed in the same region. I called that they would be but for some reason, they were not!

I can’t believe you just posted that. No wonder u have been dodging my question. U ought to have your ability to post suspended for three years. You have absolutely no clue how the system works. Ask any poster on here and they will know how regions are formed. I almost feel mean for being this blunt but as much crap u have posted and you don’t even know how it works is absolutely mind blowing. During your suspension look up the way regions are drawn. May God have mercy on your soul lol

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, JoeKane13 said:

Bigpun54, this guy is a complete moron!! He clearly can’t understand, if Lewis Co. could pick the district or not like he says, they were either gonna be in 1 of 2 Regions. Either Region 5 or 6, they are geographically in the middle of both. So who cares. Either you more than likely face Forrest for the Region Championship or you face Parsons Riverside. He clearly don’t understand that and needs mental help. As far as their non district games, they can pic them. Argue that. Tougher non-district Schedule since there will be a couple teams not as strong in the district to ready yourself for the playoffs, Argue that. But you can literally be in one or two that match where your team is located for the regions.. it’s mind blowing that this guy is that infatuated with Lewis County. I mean, it makes you wonder if he’s in an institution at the moment over a High School Football forum lol

Yes I can’t believe we have endured his hard on for LC the last two years and we finally know he doesn’t even know it works. I will feel so bad if I find out he is already committed lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I can’t believe you just posted that. No wonder u have been dodging my question. U ought to have your ability to post suspended for three years. You have absolutely no clue how the system works. Ask any poster on here and they will know how regions are formed. I almost feel mean for being this blunt but as much crap u have posted and you don’t even know how it works is absolutely mind blowing. During your suspension look up the way regions are drawn. May God have mercy on your soul lol

You can’t? 

Here you are trying to make excuses why Hohenwald has an extremely weak schedule this year but when I inquire you to prove if they could have had a weaker schedule for the past two decades you are not able to.

I have backed up my claim, even utilizing other posts from other posters going back almost two decades. What do you come at me with? “Prove it”. Just so you know what everyone else who has read coacht has come to know is; no matter what classification Hohenwald is placed in; no matter what region Hohenwald is places in, they ARE GOING TO BE IN THE WEAKEST REGION PLAYING AGAINST THE WEAKEST TEAMS! Add in the extremely weak out of region teams and you will have an over inflated W/L record. The early round playoff losses prove that year in and year out!

Now, prove the above paragraph incorrect. Don’t make excuses. Don’t deflect it. Don’t make it about me or Page. I have not only backed up what I have been saying I have proven it. Now, simply prove me wrong!

1 hour ago, JoeKane13 said:

Bigpun54, this guy is a complete moron!! He clearly can’t understand, if Lewis Co. could pick the district or not like he says, they were either gonna be in 1 of 2 Regions. Either Region 5 or 6, they are geographically in the middle of both. So who cares. Either you more than likely face Forrest for the Region Championship or you face Parsons Riverside. He clearly don’t understand that and needs mental help. As far as their non district games, they can pic them. Argue that. Tougher non-district Schedule since there will be a couple teams not as strong in the district to ready yourself for the playoffs, Argue that. But you can literally be in one or two that match where your team is located for the regions.. it’s mind blowing that this guy is that infatuated with Lewis County. I mean, it makes you wonder if he’s in an institution at the moment over a High School Football forum lol

Ah, so, the swap in regions for 2013 was just a fluke? 

It doesn’t matter, really; because you can’t defend that Lewis County is ALWAYS IN A WEAK REGION AND ALWAYS SCHEDULES WEAK OUT OF REGION GAMES! I have been telling that for years and years. Laugh out loud, you guys are making excuses now and want me to prove what I have already proven while you call me names and do everything you can to nullify what I have put on display for all!

22 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ah, so, the swap in regions for 2013 was just a fluke? 

It doesn’t matter, really; because you can’t defend that Lewis County is ALWAYS IN A WEAK REGION AND ALWAYS SCHEDULES WEAK OUT OF REGION GAMES! I have been telling that for years and years. Laugh out loud, you guys are making excuses now and want me to prove what I have already proven while you call me names and do everything you can to nullify what I have put on display for all!

Lewis was in 3A in 2013. Cutoff for 2A was 499. Lewis had 503 students, one of the bottom 3 schools in that classification as far as school size. And yes, Alcoa won State that year, they had 502 students. They are also a powerhouse program in the state of Tennessee if you haven’t noticed. They can compete in any classification in the state year in and year out. 
And your ignorance is clearly all that you have put on display for everyone to see. 

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You can’t? 

Here you are trying to make excuses why Hohenwald has an extremely weak schedule this year but when I inquire you to prove if they could have had a weaker schedule for the past two decades you are not able to.

I have backed up my claim, even utilizing other posts from other posters going back almost two decades. What do you come at me with? “Prove it”. Just so you know what everyone else who has read coacht has come to know is; no matter what classification Hohenwald is placed in; no matter what region Hohenwald is places in, they ARE GOING TO BE IN THE WEAKEST REGION PLAYING AGAINST THE WEAKEST TEAMS! Add in the extremely weak out of region teams and you will have an over inflated W/L record. The early round playoff losses prove that year in and year out!

Now, prove the above paragraph incorrect. Don’t make excuses. Don’t deflect it. Don’t make it about me or Page. I have not only backed up what I have been saying I have proven it. Now, simply prove me wrong!

Dude u still don’t get it. I challenged you to find a stronger region to play in based on the way it is drawn up by tssaa. U finally countered with the absurd statement just put them in a tougher region. That was the most iconic stupid statement ever mentioned on the T. Did you not read what joekane 13 said. It could be either region 5 or 6. That is the mathematical formula. Clearly u don’t understand and that is a sad thing based on all the crap you have spewed on this topic. You have went and found ppl that have agreed w you the past five years. If u can research this far u can research the way forming regions are done. Please just disappear on this topic. U mentioned don’t reference Page like the way some do and I have not but your not helping the way ppl think of their fan base

46 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Dude u still don’t get it. I challenged you to find a stronger region to play in based on the way it is drawn up by tssaa. U finally countered with the absurd statement just put them in a tougher region. That was the most iconic stupid statement ever mentioned on the T. Did you not read what joekane 13 said. It could be either region 5 or 6. That is the mathematical formula. Clearly u don’t understand and that is a sad thing based on all the crap you have spewed on this topic. You have went and found ppl that have agreed w you the past five years. If u can research this far u can research the way forming regions are done. Please just disappear on this topic. U mentioned don’t reference Page like the way some do and I have not but your not helping the way ppl think of their fan base

Hate to say it (not really), but I told you so...this guy is smarter than what dim little glow it would take to comprehend what you're asking of him, but he can't do it because it just isn't there, so he tries to deflect by the same old rhetoric. It really is a shame that anyone is so obsessed with slandering a bunch of kids in their early teens representing their school and community.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Hate to say it (not really), but I told you so...this guy is smarter than what dim little glow it would take to comprehend what you're asking of him, but he can't do it because it just isn't there, so he tries to deflect by the same old rhetoric. It really is a shame that anyone is so obsessed with slandering a bunch of kids in their early teens representing their school and community.

I just don’t get how someone so ignorant can spew the rhetoric vomit he has been. What makes it worse I can’t believe how I keep responding to him lol. Ignorance is bliss 

8 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You can’t? 

Why can’t he make it about Page?  You don’t want him to do the exact same thing you are doing??  They stink…

• CoachT locked this topic