Lewis County ‘21 Playoffs

Pizzpatriot2

@Bigpun54, @ddaddy, @BIGPURPLEMACHINE Have you guys realized that Lewis County is 6-1 on the year but yet, they are not ranked? Is that not weird or rather unusual? Why do you three think that is?

Now, we all know they are going to win tomorrow night. That’s pretty much a given. I mean, this is a yearly occurrence but, do you think they will be ranked next week after being 7-1?

Now, for the purpose of this thread and thread title, do you three think they will make it past the second round this year?

38 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

@Bigpun54, @ddaddy, @BIGPURPLEMACHINE Have you guys realized that Lewis County is 6-1 on the year but yet, they are not ranked? Is that not weird or rather unusual? Why do you three think that is?

Now, we all know they are going to win tomorrow night. That’s pretty much a given. I mean, this is a yearly occurrence but, do you think they will be ranked next week after being 7-1?

Now, for the purpose of this thread and thread title, do you three think they will make it past the second round this year?

I will answer your question so you can’t say I didn’t. Why do I think Lewis Co is 6-1 on the year and not ranked?  That is your exact question. My answer is because they didn’t receive enough votes from the AP voters. 

Now a question for you Pizzatard. You have been up this morning and already posted 3 posts about Lewis Co. 2 of the posts were on Lewis Co threads started by you and your not even a Lewis Co poster. Why is that?  Answer my question. This is why people think you have mental issues. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I will answer your question so you can’t say I didn’t. Why do I think Lewis Co is 6-1 on the year and not ranked?  That is your exact question. My answer is because they didn’t receive enough votes from the AP voters. 

Now a question for you Pizzatard. You have been up this morning and already posted 3 posts about Lewis Co. 2 of the posts were on Lewis Co threads started by you and your not even a Lewis Co poster. Why is that?  Answer my question. This is why people think you have mental issues. 

Little buddy pizzatard is real dumb.  I need to try and slap tard out of him with my Murphy Fair book.  

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic