Lewis County ‘21 Playoffs

Pizzpatriot2

55 minutes ago, TRamrod38 said:

Well it is true and I'm from Lewis Co. what Pizzpatriot2 has been saying is nothing but the truth until Lewis Co. gets another coach that is the way it's going to be. A coach that has been at the same school for 32 or 33 yrs. and have a regular season record as he has and have such a bad playoff record should speak volume of this coach. Never won a championship or even been to one. And then scheduled Fayetteville and after he got his Butt kicked by them, told a school employee that he messed up by scheduling them. All he cares about is his regular season record and that is it. one assistance coach left there told me himself that all he wants is a 10-0 regular season every year and he was happy with that, what other than a freaking clown would say that. 

Bud Kilmer cares about his region titles too.

19 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Yep Page beat a power house 5-7 team last week by 5 points to advance. How does Page get placed in those weak regions? Must have buddies in the TSSAA. 

Page *checks notes* is still playing football tomorrow night in the quarterfinals of the TSSAA playoffs.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, sum1uno said:

Yep Page beat a power house 5-7 team last week by 5 points to advance. How does Page get placed in those weak regions? Must have buddies in the TSSAA. 

Round threeeeeeeeee!

17 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I hate ppl that beat their chest over a paper champion

Now, don't be like that towards those Hohenwald folks. They just don't know any better.

17 hours ago, tradertwo said:

And make it seem as if they make round three every season! Homecoming queen to Cinderella...hope they get home before midnight.

I tell you what, that pumpkin sure does have a nice ride to it!

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yep. Best season in Page history and the still lost to a sub .500 team in the regular season. Weak schedule and weak region. 

How are those bulldogs doing way over there? Y'all getting ready for the third round this Friday night?

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Round threeeeeeeeee!

Now, don't be like that towards those Hohenwald folks. They just don't know any better.

I tell you what, that pumpkin sure does have a nice ride to it!

How are those bulldogs doing way over there? Y'all getting ready for the third round this Friday night?

The only reason I posted was to get a rise out of you. Too easy. Your pathetic. Lol. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

Is the heat working okay down there in the basketball gym?

Incase it wasn’t known, Page is in the semi’s. 

Also, one doesn’t have to have a 9-1 or 10-0 record to make it to the fourth round of the playoffs. The only requirement is that they are good.

In this case, a 9-1 record with a regional championship actually equates to a good team, for the record.

• CoachT locked this topic