Lewis County ‘21 Playoffs

Pizzpatriot2

24 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy its scary people like pizzatard are wondering around in society.  Im not joking either.

There is one person on here that I know of that suffers some very serious mental problems. I used to give him a hard time for the dumb things he says until I learned of his mental issues. Now I don’t even respond to him anymore. I’m suspect Pizzatard may have some legit problems as well. 

2 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

I haven't been on the T in over a month but its not surprising to see @Pizzpatriot2 is still a man of the people! Still carrying on the good fight and opening the eyes of the masses. Someone has to carry that burden and he is trooper!

Lot to catch up on T!

The jest of it if you don’t have the time or desire is:

Lewis County has a weak schedule like always.

They have an inflated record.

New, however, is:

I have lotsa haters now.

First time in history Lewis County is 6-1, soon to be 7-1, but not ranked!

• 3 weeks later...

Now we are looking at heading into the playoffs with a 7-3 record after Friday night to play the third ranked team from Region 5 (I think). Not looking good and looking more like going from a 7-1 to a 7-4 record.

Anyone think LC could roll into the playoffs with an 8-2 mark and playing the 4th ranked team from the other region?

On 10/25/2021 at 3:00 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Now we are looking at heading into the playoffs with a 7-3 record after Friday night to play the third ranked team from Region 5 (I think). Not looking good and looking more like going from a 7-1 to a 7-4 record.

Who does the 7-3 LC Panthers catch as the third place team from R5 for the first round of the playoffs? Is it Loretto, now?

• CoachT locked this topic