William Blount Welcomes Sevier County

Shadroach

Seriously? It's up to Old Shadroach to start the WB thread now? I can remember not so long ago on a Friday night when the clock hit 00:00 someone in the stands would be posting the thread for next weeks game. nobody being interested in starting a thread on CoT is a  sign of emotional surrender that even the great defenders of the WB Football status quo have had enough of the coaching malfeasance. I remember WB threads being 10 pages easily. Now 4 is about the average. CoT is more popular than ever with over a MILLION fanatical users and 14 of them are people that tune in to WB to see whats what at the Freak Show known as WB Football. Someday we will not be a consideration preseason for opposing coaches to declare WB as the homecoming opponent just like somewhere there is a young coach honing his craft not knowing someday soon he will lead WB out of the abyss.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Seriously? It's up to Old Shadroach to start the WB thread now? I can remember not so long ago on a Friday night when the clock hit 00:00 someone in the stands would be posting the thread for next weeks game. nobody being interested in starting a thread on CoT is a  sign of emotional surrender that even the great defenders of the WB Football status quo have had enough of the coaching malfeasance. I remember WB threads being 10 pages easily. Now 4 is about the average. CoT is more popular than ever with over a MILLION fanatical users and 14 of them are people that tune in to WB to see whats what at the Freak Show known as WB Football. Someday we will not be a consideration preseason for opposing coaches to declare WB as the homecoming opponent just like somewhere there is a young coach honing his craft not knowing someday soon he will lead WB out of the abyss.

What a long strange trip it’s been. I have quit following LA. It seems they have followed the UT model for football of not caring themselves but asking for the support of others. I have always said that the good folks of LA deserve better. Maybe…someday.

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2021 at 9:00 AM, Shadroach said:

Bashing a person and program on Sunday morning? Classy! We can all hope that you went to ask for your forgiveness on choice of words towards this man and program. To answer your question that you never can do. Could it be that your the ONLY one that cares about WB football program? Which we all know is not the case. Or should we assume at the News Station that you only Post due to the fact you want the HC out because, he gets more press than you and he step on your toes? 

However, We would love to sit down and discuss the position with you or any other candidates you believe will be best for the position (if it ever opens)  but once again we know you have this thread on your notifications and hid from any truth. So, instead of taking it out on the program. Why not just have a statement of why you do not like the current HFC of William Blount.  

We here believe you are right on some decisions that take place or are allowed. So, instead of pointing at one problem. Love to hear more in depth Coach on your ways to run a the WB program. 

What would be a good time or place? Which we know your are just right down the road. 

wrtv31.png

34 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

There are no fans left OnB. The Shad faithful are disgusted with this season after getting their hopes up with the new assistant coach hires and piecing together the equivalent of a clown convention  schedule that have failed to yield results. The administration is disappointed in the results because the enemy is at the gates soon to be demanding changes. The regular fans wish there was a reason to banter back and forth with fans from the other team but realize there's really nothing to crow about. The other teams fans are on other threads bantering already with next weeks opponents fans completely looking past WB. When the new HC comes to power he has more to do than coach up a bunch of great kids he must turn around a fan base rife with apathy, distrust, anger and defeatism. A duty not in his job description and shouldn't be but the adults that comprise these factions are incapable of coalescing around the football program without guidance. Then and only then will we be back to 10 page threads.

I never thought I would see the day when 91 would call it quits!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Same, when ole 91 throws in the towel it is dire.  Certainly they will move in a new direction at this point, right?

Hard to lose your job with Blount County for not being able to turn a football program around unless the AD had enough pressure that he had to do something. WB in my opinion is a salvageable program unlike Heritage which is not. Heritage just plainly sucks and I mean like" Union County Suck" and that is bad as it can get. WB hasn't reach that depth yet but moving to a weaker conference and only to get your face slapped silly is standing at the doorstep wanting to go in. I do enjoy watching WB replays and some of their games on their network unlike their brother across town. That's like tuning in to watch something get the holy ale beat out of it. The ball is in the AD's hands after this season and he knows it too.

3 hours ago, Shadroach said:

There are no fans left OnB. The Shad faithful are disgusted with this season after getting their hopes up with the new assistant coach hires and piecing together the equivalent of a clown convention  schedule that have failed to yield results. The administration is disappointed in the results because the enemy is at the gates soon to be demanding changes. The regular fans wish there was a reason to banter back and forth with fans from the other team but realize there's really nothing to crow about. The other teams fans are on other threads bantering already with next weeks opponents fans completely looking past WB. When the new HC comes to power he has more to do than coach up a bunch of great kids he must turn around a fan base rife with apathy, distrust, anger and defeatism. A duty not in his job description and shouldn't be but the adults that comprise these factions are incapable of coalescing around the football program without guidance. Then and only then will we be back to 10 page threads.

how-i-feel-when-someone-ignores-my-text_

@Shadroach