William Blount Welcomes Sevier County

Shadroach

On 9/28/2021 at 5:53 PM, etcoach said:

I was sent this message today via screenshot.  Normally I just ignore critical posts on this forum:however, I feel it is necessary to let the readers know what the “Creamsicle Crap” is.

3 years ago I began doing a Creamsicle Race during halftime allowing students to run against “THE CREAMSICLE” who was Robbie Lotz. It turned into a fun event involving the student body.  I would give prizes away to the winner.

In late July this year The Creamsicle’s wife (Kayla Lotz) lost her battle with cancer at the age of 33.  Instead of just sending flowers or something like that I decided I would do something involving The Creamsicle Race. So I had Kayla Lotz Memorial Creamsicle shirts made.  At lunch the week of home games I sell them to students for $5. When a student purchases one they get a ticket.  On Fridays I draw 5 students out to race against the New Creamsicle.  Anyone who beats the Sicle gets to come back on Senior Night and race.  Whoever wins that race gets $1000 in cash in memory of Kayla who was a huge fan of the CREAMSICLE RACE.

I take offense to this being called “Creamsicle Crap.”  Anyone who would like to discuss this with me can call me at (865) 621-3065.

thanks

AD SCOTT CUPP

I don’t know you, but good for you for calling out those “keyboard” tough guys.