2A AP Poll 9/20

PurplePower68

On 9/23/2021 at 9:15 AM, TigerNation said:

They are from Bledsoe. Played youth league there. Played middle school football in Rhea County. Moved to Meigs and played there in HS.

This is part of what I was referring to @Bledsoebtheboys   Bledsoe had a machine feeder program and couple of great coaches. But politics and typical pikeville stupidity blew it apart!  Not that I’m complaining. They would have tore the valley apart! Today we are celebrating one of many wins to come over Bledsoe…

8 hours ago, WesTNFootball said:

Westview is just about unstoppable. QB play is top notch, but their WRs are just about as good. And they finally have decent line play and a hungry defense, both have been lacking for awhile.

I hope they play well enough to have home field in post season. Defense getting better every week, got Union City and Huntington coming up.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:25 PM, Yeti said:

If it's a better job and pay is as good or better, couldn't blame him I guess. Proven coaches deserve to be compensated. I hope he's happy where he's at myself lol.

Fitz will be at Meigs at least a couple more years after this one, and I'd be surprised if he didn't just stay where he's at until he retires. 

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Fitz will be at Meigs at least a couple more years after this one, and I'd be surprised if he didn't just stay where he's at until he retires. 

I know he has it good here as far as support from staff, community, and school. Stuff like that matters alot. But if someone just wants better pay they may take their chances. I just did the same thing where I work taking a promotion on 2nd shift. I wouldn't be the one to talk lol.

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Also he has a kid that plays softball at Meigs I believe? We're probably good for 3 more years at least. 

4 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Also he has a kid that plays softball at Meigs I believe? We're probably good for 3 more years at least. 

You're correct with both posts. He absolutely loves it at Meigs, and his daughter is a great Sophomore softball player playing on a program that won the State Softball Championship in 2017, 2018, and 2019.