USJ vs JCS

Kublah

This is weird, but it’s my game of the week in West Tennessee (unless there is another game that’s more intriguing). I’ll have to say this game is more balanced and even as I’ve probably ever seen, you can now make a case for both teams to win.

I’m actually going to take JCS to win. I just have a feeling they are going to come out on top. Nothing against USJ, but JCS might find a way to throw some wrinkles at USJ.

On 9/22/2021 at 12:34 PM, warhawk said:

costly turnovers and will turn this game in the Bruins favor before halftime and then pedal to the metal. 

Exactly how this one played out. On the one hand it felt closer than the score at halftime, on the other hand JCS two TD's came off of 50/50 jump balls that could've been USJ interceptions.

JCS QB has a big arm but he was getting pressured all night long. JCS has weapons for sure and wouldn't be surprised if they make some noise in the playoffs depending on the right matchup.

Last night was all USJ though. An absolutely dominating performance in all phases. Really impressed with how this team has turned a corner since the Hardin County game.

• Upvote 2