BigEdmo

Intense

I was able to FaceTime with Big Ed today for about ten minutes. He is still unconscious because he is on a ventilator. I simply told him about the TCA elementary, middle school, and varsity games from this past week. His wife said his pulse rate quickened when I started talking football with him. The doctors say he has been more stable the last few nights.

Please continue to keep Big Ed Mo in your thoughts and prayers. Big Ed still has a lot more world shaking to do and I want to be right there with him.

Stan Gerard

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I was able to FaceTime with Big Ed today for about ten minutes. He is still unconscious because he is on a ventilator. I simply told him about the TCA elementary, middle school, and varsity games from this past week. His wife said his pulse rate quickened when I started talking football with him. The doctors say he has been more stable the last few nights.

Please continue to keep Big Ed Mo in your thoughts and prayers. Big Ed still has a lot more world shaking to do and I want to be right there with him.

Stan Gerard

Thanks for the update. Many prayers.