Oneida vs Rockwood

Spike016

5 hours ago, crow said:

I was told he was out again at Harriman and only played defense the week before. The defense thing doesn’t make sense to me if accurate. RW is fast but they won’t be the fastest we’ve saw this year. I think we can handle the interior. Question is will we be able to consistently set the edge. We have been tackling pretty good in the open field so if we can set the edge and force them back inside or to string it laterally until the secondary can arrive to help clean up it should be another classic Oneida/Rockwood defensive matchup. If we can’t keep contain on the perimeter they might torch us like they did Harriman last night. Like I said I stopped worrying about Rockwood a long time ago. Not because I think we’ll win but because it’s always such a battle regardless of records. 

That’s correct. He wasn’t under center last night. Rockwood’s defense is very suspect though. Harriman shot themselves in the foot on offense a lot also. A decent offense should be able to move the ball well against their defense. Offensively they seem to be pretty well rounded. It’s your typical rockwood offense with counters and misdirection. They wore us out though running through the 3 and the 5 hole. If your defense comes to okay like it has then I would take Oneida by a touchdown. Maybe add a field goal in there too. 

39 minutes ago, pujo said:

AMBUSH.

Very well could be. I’m curious about the QB. Multiple people have told me he did not play offense but played defense the other night. I just don’t understand as important as he is to the offense how he could not play QB if he was able to play defense. My understanding was a leg injury. Ya gotta run on defense to right? Just a head scratcher to me. 

8 minutes ago, crow said:

Very well could be. I’m curious about the QB. Multiple people have told me he did not play offense but played defense the other night. I just don’t understand as important as he is to the offense how he could not play QB if he was able to play defense. My understanding was a leg injury. Ya gotta run on defense to right? Just a head scratcher to me. 

Yeah can't say I get it either,don't make sense he would even play if he can't run.