Oneida vs Rockwood

Spike016

32 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Ok usually I say Oneida by 7 or more.Well I'm feeling a 21 point win in this one.Rockwood wont be able to move the ball on the ground and will be lulled into the pass game and that will be their biggest problem.Oneida will stay methodical and try for the big one every now and again but there bread and butter will be that big line on both sides of the ball running it and stopping THE run.Go Indians!

As usual, I can't get a feel for Rockwood, I do think Oneida get the win.

28 minutes ago, pujo said:

As usual, I can't get a feel for Rockwood, I do think Oneida get the win.

Me neither really.Rockwood is a puzzle and has been for years.They use to lose to a team like us then go to GCA and win,turn around the next week and lose to a terrible Tellico team.Probably one of the most inconsistent teams that used to be a very storied program.So yes I'm going out on a limb with my prediction,but I've seen the upside to this Oneida team and I'm telling you guys they have the pieces to get it done but they have to get it done on the field every week.The one HUGE thing is-They just win nothing fancy just enough and honestly if you can score just enough and shut the opponent down nothing else matters.Style dont win championships hard work does.Its time they prove themselves worth and this is a good week to do it against a team that gives them fits.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Ok usually I say Oneida by 7 or more.Well I'm feeling a 21 point win in this one.Rockwood wont be able to move the ball on the ground and will be lulled into the pass game and that will be their biggest problem.Oneida will stay methodical and try for the big one every now and again but there bread and butter will be that big line on both sides of the ball running it and stopping THE run.Go Indians!

Bold prediction, I hope you’re right. Rockwood would always give us fits. This is not the same offense. Can’t put 10 in the box and send them all anymore. Curious to see how it pans out. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

Bold prediction, I hope you’re right. Rockwood would always give us fits. This is not the same offense. Can’t put 10 in the box and send them all anymore. Curious to see how it pans out. 

They don't have much of a defense. I believe you will score rather easily. You know if they are gonna fix the streaming that you guys have been trying to do?

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That BIG line is finally starting to show up and it’s helping us out a ton. Early in the year we couldn’t run the ball against the dang Middle school. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

They don't have much of a defense. I believe you will score rather easily. You know if they are gonna fix the streaming that you guys have been trying to do?

It’s at Oneida so the streaming should have no reason not to be up and working like it should. Now whether or not it is….. Now that’s a whole different story. 

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Me neither really.Rockwood is a puzzle and has been for years.They use to lose to a team like us then go to GCA and win,turn around the next week and lose to a terrible Tellico team.Probably one of the most inconsistent teams that used to be a very storied program.So yes I'm going out on a limb with my prediction,but I've seen the upside to this Oneida team and I'm telling you guys they have the pieces to get it done but they have to get it done on the field every week.The one HUGE thing is-They just win nothing fancy just enough and honestly if you can score just enough and shut the opponent down nothing else matters.Style dont win championships hard work does.Its time they prove themselves worth and this is a good week to do it against a team that gives them fits.

Man you are straight up killin on them posts! Great Job! 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Who knows about the stream. So far the home teams have not let us stream until the second half if at all. Should be good to go this Friday though.