Is diffee out at Milan?

Johnniehale1977

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I do not think this is it. I think Milan has lost all 3 of their rivals and the fan base is pissed. Not that I agree with people that want him fired, I just believe this is whats going on. 

The fan base is not pissed. It is a handful of people. But the vast majority of people know what kind of adversity this team is facing and supports them 100%. You couldn’t be more wrong. 

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The fan base is not pissed. It is a handful of people. But the vast majority of people know what kind of adversity this team is facing and supports them 100%. You couldn’t be more wrong. 

Respectfully, I agree to disagree. Milan getting beat by Trenton, SGC, and Huntington...... I believe that people are just pissy because they know they could have won 2 of 3 games. I do not think Milan ever had a chance to win the Huntingdon game. Also, I think it would be foolish to fire the coach. He must take his lumps, learn, and figure it out. With that being said, I am always the last person to blame it on the coach. 

22 hours ago, Johnniehale1977 said:

You don’t give up 103 points at Milan in two games and keep your job. Period. And if you condone that behavior you’re not very smart. They had an easy road to the ship last year. Medina and Pearl Cohn. 

I know several Milan folks thru work. they all say the same thing there will be a new man in charge next season. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM, disciplined cost y'all game against Peabody, not injuries. I have no idea why y'all lost to South Gibson, but I don't think there's a question that y'all are better than SGC in talent. Y'all didn't show up against Haywood (Lexington and Melrose gave the Tomcats all they had). Then, it's Huntingdon week. A huge rivalry game (that should get the players excited alone). I thought the rivalry game will make this a 10 point game or less. Turned out I was wrong. 

Milan is on pace to give up 200 points...on the road.

I understand y'all are hurt. However, don't make that as an excuse to lose to Haywood and Huntingdon by 30+ each.

7 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

BPM, disciplined cost y'all game against Peabody, not injuries. I have no idea why y'all lost to South Gibson, but I don't think there's a question that y'all are better than SGC in talent. Y'all didn't show up against Haywood (Lexington and Melrose gave the Tomcats all they had). Then, it's Huntingdon week. A huge rivalry game (that should get the players excited alone). I thought the rivalry game will make this a 10 point game or less. Turned out I was wrong. 

I understand y'all are hurt. However, don't make that as an excuse to lose to Haywood and Huntingdon by 30+ each.

He’s butthurt and trying to make ever excuse he can. The fact is Huntingdon had as many freshmen and soph on the field as Milan and Milan skilled position where sr. Plus d1 talent supposedly. 

4 hours ago, horse said:

He’s butthurt and trying to make ever excuse he can. The fact is Huntingdon had as many freshmen and soph on the field as Milan and Milan skilled position where sr. Plus d1 talent supposedly. 

I been on yalls thread and congratulated y’all on the win. Y’all were the better team. You continuing to come over to this thread and post this stuff speaks to your character bi am not butt hurt. My heart hurts for the kids at Milan that won’t take another snap the rest of the season or the 3 seniors that won’t play another snap ever, the defensive coordinator that lost his mom two weeks ago and the o line coach that lost his dad this past week. You have no idea the things that are going on. I suggest you move on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I never said injuries cost us against Peabody or South Gibson. You won’t find a post that says I did. I agree about discipline costing us those games. However we were down 6 starters to Haywood and 7 to Huntingdung. How is that not an excuse to lose by 30?  If I was to come to North Side and take away 6 starters vs Haywood next Friday night (some of which go two ways) what do you think the outcome will be??  I’m not making excuses for this team. What I am saying is just reality. The young kids that are playing are giving 110% and are fired up to play. We are just taking our lumps now and working thru it. It is what it is. 

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Respectfully, I agree to disagree. Milan getting beat by Trenton, SGC, and Huntington...... I believe that people are just pissy because they know they could have won 2 of 3 games. I do not think Milan ever had a chance to win the Huntingdon game. Also, I think it would be foolish to fire the coach. He must take his lumps, learn, and figure it out. With that being said, I am always the last person to blame it on the coach. 

For every person you or anyone else can name that is “pissed” I can name 20 that aren’t upset and fully understand what is going on and support this team and coaching staff. Are people upset at the losses, of course but they understand why. Talked to admin and they completely understand and support the team. Someone on coachT with an agenda created an account two days ago and started this thread. That’s all there is too it. I’ll repeat again….. everything is fine in Milan. I will not address this thread or topic again. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I been on yalls thread and congratulated y’all on the win. Y’all were the better team. You continuing to come over to this thread and post this stuff speaks to your character bi am not butt hurt. My heart hurts for the kids at Milan that won’t take another snap the rest of the season or the 3 seniors that won’t play another snap ever, the defensive coordinator that lost his mom two weeks ago and the o line coach that lost his dad this past week. You have no idea the things that are going on. I suggest you move on. 

Butthurt