SP Pirates @ Dade Co (Stone Man & Granite Grider vs Wolverine Poston)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yep, they even had the same last name like you and Coy do.

What kind of mess is this? I guarantee if there were any Dillard's kicking the ball they would be on that Stone man and little Griders team. We got some girls in the family but they would be linemen.

I ain't jokin either

18 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Just remember @Geno I’m not arguing with you, just disagreeing with you hoping you consider our side along with yours.  I mean, that is what you expect us to do with your opinion, right?

It's all good Cuz. As I've said I hate that he left and I'm still passed. But with ALL the bs I totally don't blame him. But as I said at the end of the Day I'm a Friend and won't stand for people to call gum names etc etc. But heck why should I care? Nobody here that has called him names and disrespect Him don't have the Guys to do it in person. 

The Guy can Coach. To Win at a Pro level is so hard. Trust me I've done it and still try to do it. I value opinions IF it's respectful 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Geno said:

It's all good Cuz. As I've said I hate that he left and I'm still passed. But with ALL the bs I totally don't blame him. But as I said at the end of the Day I'm a Friend and won't stand for people to call gum names etc etc. But heck why should I care? Nobody here that has called him names and disrespect Him don't have the Guys to do it in person. 

The Guy can Coach. To Win at a Pro level is so hard. Trust me I've done it and still try to do it. I value opinions IF it's respectful 

Geno what kind of mess is this? Nobody said the sos Jones man couldnt coach.  The guy came in begged for the job told that Hargis man it was his dream job money wasnt a problem at all and then left in the middle of the night on a bunch of 14-18 year olds that believed in him after only coaching one game.  Get out of here with your mess.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Geno said:

I dont think a lot of people feel like Chris Jones is very imposing.  I would bet a lot of posters would be mad enough after what he has done to the program to say it to his face.

• Upvote 5

On 10/4/2021 at 10:19 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

I dont think a lot of people feel like Chris Jones is very imposing.  I would bet a lot of posters would be mad enough after what he has done to the program to say it to his face.

Some might say some things. But the word Coward and other things I've seen won't be said to his face. Mostly because some of these cowards hide behind fake names and won't be revealed. Not all but some