COVINGTON @ DYERSBURG - Oct. 1

CHARGERFAN

I have no skin in the game either way, I just enjoy good football, but punt that Covington returned for a TD after dyersburg touched it was the most egregious blown call I have ever seen. I will also add that the kick at the end of the game was blocked, it doesn't matter if the kicker gets hit, the ball didn't travel 30 yards, it was definitely blocked. 

1 minute ago, JoeBlow777 said:

I have no skin in the game either way, I just enjoy good football, but punt that Covington returned for a TD after dyersburg touched it was the most egregious blown call I have ever seen. I will also add that the kick at the end of the game was blocked, it doesn't matter if the kicker gets hit, the ball didn't travel 30 yards, it was definitely blocked. 

Thank you for saying that with no partiality. Covington had a region championship taken from them tonight by them striped idiots. The missed field goal was the end of the game. Honestly, I don’t think Dyersburg had any penalties called against them.