William Blount Welcomes West Ridge To The House Of Despair

Shadroach

On 9/26/2021 at 10:21 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Don't think QB is your problem. Defense is the biggest area of concern. One of the Sevier touchdowns the kid was all by himself because the db was nowhere in sight.

Nonsense.  Giving up 28 points is pretty good in 2021. We had plenty of opportunities to outscore them and didn't. Mostly  because we don't have consistent qb play.  We are probably getting close to 20 interceptions on the year if we aren't already at that mark. It's hard to stop people and win games when your qb is giving the other team about  3 extra possessions per game.

Edited by TheGreatWallofAlnwick
  • Like 2

Our offense is bad. We should be scoring a lot more points than we are scoring against the teams we are playing. There's no excuse for our ineptitude on offense.  It's been said a million times,  but it all starts with the qb. WB hasn't had good qb play all year. I wonder if someone has pictures of Shad posing with a shark on a fishing boat. They must have something or else we wouldn't have to keep seeing the family tradition. 

Edited by TheGreatWallofAlnwick
  • Like 1

I watched the game last night on my phone. I knew this would be a good game right down to the end and that's why I guess I watch, seems to never go WB's way in the end though . That's why I made the comment if there is a way to lose WB has found the secret in doing so. It's easy to look back and second guess decisions but line up and kick the ball onside as to give a team the ball that you can't seem to stop the quarterback of all people on the run. It's not rocket science who is going to carry the ball for West Ridge, make them beat you another way. On the West Ridge side of the fence when your over using a QB on running plays you can bet this young man has to be really soar this morning from all the hits he took last night, nobody is Superman. I came so close to going to this one last night and watching the Maryville game on NFHS because I do like to see a better matched game than a runaway. I said leaving a group of tailgaters last night MHS would win 42-7 and hit it on the nose. I may go to the D-B game as to go see the worst Knoxville has to offer (Hardin Valley) and set in the worst seating and horrible place to get out of known to man. Plus Broadway Barber Shop only tailgates for the home games so that won't be my distraction to see the D-B game.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:48 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I watched the game last night on my phone. I knew this would be a good game right down to the end and that's why I guess I watch, seems to never go WB's way in the end though . That's why I made the comment if there is a way to lose WB has found the secret in doing so. It's easy to look back and second guess decisions but line up and kick the ball onside as to give a team the ball that you can't seem to stop the quarterback of all people on the run. It's not rocket science who is going to carry the ball for West Ridge, make them beat you another way. On the West Ridge side of the fence when your over using a QB on running plays you can bet this young man has to be really soar this morning from all the hits he took last night, nobody is Superman. I came so close to going to this one last night and watching the Maryville game on NFHS because I do like to see a better matched game than a runaway. I said leaving a group of tailgaters last night MHS would win 42-7 and hit it on the nose. I may go to the D-B game as to go see the worst Knoxville has to offer (Hardin Valley) and set in the worst seating and horrible place to get out of known to man. Plus Broadway Barber Shop only tailgates for the home games so that won't be my distraction to see the D-B game.

Great minds think alike. I also predicted a 42-7 final.