Blackman's road trip to the end

CougarDadx2

53 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

Watched the replay of the Blackman and Oakland game.  There are a lot of good things that I saw Blackman doing to attack Oakland’s defense.  This should be very helpful to the Warriors.

The Warrior offensive front should have better luck protecting Holcombe, which should open up the options. Where Oakland is so dang tough to defend is when they overload one side or the other  and the run James behind that . One good block from your receiver and it really creates a wall for him to pick up chunks. He gets moving, if you catch him is a load to bring down. You almost have to put a spy on him and have them cheat to that side of the field. Warriors should be a good match up.

I spoke with someone close to the program yesterday evening and it is my understanding that Coach Chandler tried to reschedule the Gallatin game and the Green Wave AD did not want to play. Scared! Sucks for the kids. They lose a game because of the egos of the coaches!

2 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I spoke with someone close to the program yesterday evening and it is my understanding that Coach Chandler tried to reschedule the Gallatin game and the Green Wave AD did not want to play. Scared! Sucks for the kids. They lose a game because of the egos of the coaches!

Gallatin can simply say , as could Blackman that the dates selected do not work for a game. In that instance no one gets the loss. Per TSSAA if you cannot make up a Covid game whoever had to cancel will get a no contest while whoever they were to play will get a win for seeding purposes. Where it might hurt Gallatin is fewer games than region opponents.  If they have a tie in win loss, the other team may get the seed due to having one more game on the schedule that they won. If that opponent has a loss it is a wash 

Just now, Blaze45 said:

Gallatin can simply say , as could Blackman that the dates selected do not work for a game. In that instance no one gets the loss. Per TSSAA if you cannot make up a Covid game whoever had to cancel will get a no contest while whoever they were to play will get a win for seeding purposes. Where it might hurt Gallatin is fewer games than region opponents.  If they have a tie in win loss, the other team may get the seed due to having one more game on the schedule that they won. If that opponent has a loss it is a wash 

I am not saying they lose a game in the since that it goes against their record. I understand the way COVID games are managed by the state association, my cousin is on the board of directors in Kentucky and they follow a similar protocol. I am saying that the kids lose a game in the since that they miss an opportunity to compete and play HS ball. Those were the best years of my life, I would be devastated!

2 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I am not saying they lose a game in the since that it goes against their record. I understand the way COVID games are managed by the state association, my cousin is on the board of directors in Kentucky and they follow a similar protocol. I am saying that the kids lose a game in the since that they miss an opportunity to compete and play HS ball. Those were the best years of my life, I would be devastated!

Covid has robbed a lot of people from a lot of things... I hate it for everyone. I jus t lift it up in prayer and hope that this will be cured or a immunization will come about 

5 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

1 minute ago, Blaze45 said:

Covid has robbed a lot of people from a lot of things... I hate it for everyone. I jus t lift it up in prayer and hope that this will be cured or a immunization will come about 

Amen. Hopefully a safe immunization that has been tested! We were on the right track before the election.

Just now, Blaze45 said:

We are so off track as a country but that is a whole other topic.... 

Yes we are and it looks like it will only get worse before it gets better. My daughter's trade school is now requiring masks indoors again. Totally bogus, and no REAL scientific backing. I am not taking the word on Tony Fauci... have you seen who he is funded by. Give me a break.

4 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Yes we are and it looks like it will only get worse before it gets better. My daughter's trade school is now requiring masks indoors again. Totally bogus, and no REAL scientific backing. I am not taking the word on Tony Fauci... have you seen who he is funded by. Give me a break.

Covid is no doubt real, but I think there are a lot of things that are questionable and still need research and further clarification. The real issue is there is no real transparency in media  or dispersement of information 

Just now, Blaze45 said:

Covid is no doubt real, but I think there are a lot of things that are questionable and still need research and further clarification. The real issue is there is no real transparency in media  or dispersement of information 

I think that is strictly due to the fact that you can't trust any national news media. I think they are somewhat transparent but with shoddy accuracy

23 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I think that is strictly due to the fact that you can't trust any national news media. I think they are somewhat transparent but with shoddy accuracy

Its a shame, because news used to be without opinion, but solely fact based reporting. But at least we got football.....