Blackman's road trip to the end

CougarDadx2

10 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I never had a problem with you, Blaze45.  I understand the Blaze reasoning for not wanting to play, hey you already got the victory in the book and your schedule is set for fall break and so on.  If anyone wanted to confirm what I stated in answering a fanboy who thinks they know or Tygard seems like or whatever that person wants to dilution in their mind than so be it, I gave out the High School number that anybody could simply google and ask to speak with or leave a message for the coach.  You don’t have to believe me, I refer to him.  Why?  Because I heard him say twice that Blackman refused to reschedule and play this Friday.  Last time I heard him say it was the day of the Cookeville game.  Whatever the reason, because reasoning doesn’t matter just facts, Blackman refused to reschedule.  They won’t play this year, I can live with it.  But apparently some in the Blackman fan base just want to sit behind the keyboard and type untruths and insults like the post above, which whom I answered before you chimed in.   I am pretty much done with this conversation because I know the truth.   I never would have even responded had it not been for the person thinking they knew the answers when they really are clueless.  You pretty much confirmed what I said too.  

And yeah, I am a fan of Gallatin.  My team, the one I pull for, the one I support, the one I give money to, the one my family throughout the history of this school have played for.  I don’t own it, I don’t coach it, but it is still MY team.  Go Green Wave!!!

So let me get this straight. You are going to trust the word of one man.... the AD at Gallatin. When everyone I have heard from, including the HC of the Blaze, Coach CT, has said that your coach did not want to play. I think his players should know that he doesn't trust to go to battle with them because he knows that they will get beat down by the blazing fast offense that Chandler brought with him. totally indefensible of you to take the word of one man when the RuCo director of schools had to get involved.

2 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

So let me get this straight. You are going to trust the word of one man.... the AD at Gallatin. When everyone I have heard from, including the HC of the Blaze, Coach CT, has said that your coach did not want to play. I think his players should know that he doesn't trust to go to battle with them because he knows that they will get beat down by the blazing fast offense that Chandler brought with him. totally indefensible of you to take the word of one man when the RuCo director of schools had to get involved.

Not according to Blaze45.  They had already scheduled fall break, he even gave the times and dates.  Your clueless, check the past Blackman thread back on week2.  Your making crap up.  Call the school, I left the number ask Watson himself.  Hard to say we ran scared when Watson put Blackman on the schedule himself.  Blackman might have scored 150 on Gallatin, who knows at this point.  I believe Watson and others I personally know way more than you, absolutely.  Filling the schedule last year with Collierville and Henry Co over easy wins, to fill the schedule, your view is baseless and full of lies.  

5 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Not according to Blaze45.  They had already scheduled fall break, he even gave the times and dates.  Your clueless, check the past Blackman thread back on week2.  Your making crap up.  Call the school, I left the number ask Watson himself.  Hard to say we ran scared when Watson put Blackman on the schedule himself.  Blackman might have scored 150 on Gallatin, who knows at this point.  I believe Watson and others I personally know way more than you, absolutely.  Filling the schedule last year with Collierville and Henry Co over easy wins, to fill the schedule, your view is baseless and full of lies.  

Believe what you want bud. But you are doing it with your tail between your legs.

8 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

GWAVE1, I have no issue with you. I like you  are with the Wave  have pulled for Blaze for a long time. I have supported them financially. and had sons pay for them in years past and don't miss a game. I would not worry about what anyone says about Gallatin team or Blackman either one. For whatever reason, it didn't get rescheduled. None of that changes the challenges we both have as a program this season ahead of us. I think Gallatin wins 2 of the next 3 ...and may pull an upset who knows and go 3 for 3. Blackman has to go 3 for 3 or they will be sitting at home for the first time in many years not get a playoff game.  Film Czar joined in September, and not to say he does or doesn't know, but from a practical sense, Tygard may not be scared, but he is also not stupid. His safest bet for a healthy team and a shot to play down the stretch is 3 days of light practice and prep this week with breakdown of Rockvale  and solid prep next week. Good luck with your season. I was looking forward to playing you all as well and it will make for a great match next season.  

21 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

GWAVE1, I have no issue with you. I like you  are with the Wave  have pulled for Blaze for a long time. I have supported them financially. and had sons pay for them in years past and don't miss a game. I would not worry about what anyone says about Gallatin team or Blackman either one. For whatever reason, it didn't get rescheduled. None of that changes the challenges we both have as a program this season ahead of us. I think Gallatin wins 2 of the next 3 ...and may pull an upset who knows and go 3 for 3. Blackman has to go 3 for 3 or they will be sitting at home for the first time in many years not get a playoff game.  Film Czar joined in September, and not to say he does or doesn't know, but from a practical sense, Tygard may not be scared, but he is also not stupid. His safest bet for a healthy team and a shot to play down the stretch is 3 days of light practice and prep this week with breakdown of Rockvale  and solid prep next week. Good luck with your season. I was looking forward to playing you all as well and it will make for a great match next season.  

Look guys, i am glad you have supported these teams but it does not change the fact that the kids are losing a game over the decisions of grown men. I may have joined in September but I have known Chandler for a long time. He wouldn't do that to his kids. Anyways I can't continue to deal with this G Wave. He just simply isn't aware enough of the situation. Have a great day.

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Good luck to you too.  Should be a fun one next year especially early in the season.  Hopefully both will be on a better trajectory and more familiar with the offenses when they meet.  No hard feelings Blaze

15 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Good luck to you too.  Should be a fun one next year especially early in the season.  Hopefully both will be on a better trajectory and more familiar with the offenses when they meet.  No hard feelings Blaze

Man I don't ever take anything too personal. This is a game for the kids... I love the game and the sport itself. I know you are only stepping up for your team and I would too.. and have. Good luck to you all as well... it would be awesome if we got to meet up in playoffs... 

Just now, Blaze45 said:

Man I don't ever take anything too personal. This is a game for the kids... I love the game and the sport itself. I know you are only stepping up for your team and I would too.. and have. Good luck to you all as well... it would be awesome if we got to meet up in playoffs... 

they would run scared.

7 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

they would run scared.

I have a feeling if by some very crazy chance(which is near impossible) that we were to meetup in a playoff game, neither team would be scared. Gallatin has some studs playing. They like the Blaze, are young at several spots and need playing time and maturity. "IF" and that is a big IF at the moment, cause the Blaze have not beaten Rockvale (and that's gonna be a whale of a game)  we both get to the playoffs...and some how meet, I would bet both teams would play with an edge and a point to prove. I also bet no one would run scared. And it would end up as a real slobber knocker.

Edited by Blaze45