Region 6-5A Championship Game Columbia at Page

lionvol

5-0 Page vs 4-2 Columbia. Both teams are undefeated in region play. Columbia has beat Nolensville 30-7 and Franklin County 33-9 with Lincoln County and Spring Hill remaining after Friday. Columbia’s two losses were to Marshall County 30-23 (who beat Page 42-6 in jamboree) and to a solid Green Hill team 28-21. Who ya got?

13 minutes ago, JoeKane13 said:

I think Page takes this one with the off week.. That stout schedule so far has prepped them for the Lions traveling their way up 840. The last 4 games have been tough and week of rest should have don’t them some good, Franklin County- (1-4), Coffee Co.- (2-4), Spring Hill- (0-5), Franklin- (1-5). 

I think Jokekane was trying to be funny but I think Columbia takes this one.  They have more speed than Page.  I do think Page will be better coached and prepared but Columbia has speed to make up for the lack of those things.

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2021 at 12:54 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I think Jokekane was trying to be funny but I think Columbia takes this one.  They have more speed than Page.  I do think Page will be better coached and prepared but Columbia has speed to make up for the lack of those things.

Everybody every season has a down week. If ours is this week you may be correct. 

The Lions do have speed but I think we have a little more. Should be a good game! I hope so!

In all my many years on this earth, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Page team this good. They’re fast, athletic, and they fly to the ball. Playmakers all over the field. Rolling back into town for a visit just to see this game. It’ll be a great one. Columbia sounds like they are mighty tough this year and I’m sure they’ll be ready to give Page everything they’ve got. Looking forward to Friday. 

21 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I’ve been saying we have speed this year! Been saying it all year. I think we have the disclipine figured out to where some of the bonehead penalties have dissipated greatly. However, this is going to be the first major challenge this year. 

Was not impressed with your all’s overall speed when we played you.  I have always thought you all played smart and with good discipline however.  

4 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Was not impressed with your all’s overall speed when we played you.  I have always thought you all played smart and with good discipline however.  

I hate we missed out on that game with Giles because it would not have costs us anything but yet provided more experience. We have gotten much better on our mistakes.

Son’t let the color of our cleats fool you, we got speed!

Edited by Pizzpatriot2