Station Camp vs Mt. Juliet

middletn

13 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Station Camp…. The lift-a-thon didn’t raise enough money this year for MJ. Both teams are slightly overrated and neither have a chance against Halls out of the East. Good luck to both teams.

Whoever comes out of the west for 5a will beat the east team, and it ain’t gonna be Halls. Also, I can see why MJ would be overrated, but Station Camp? Station Camp was 0-24 coming into this season and have made it to 5-0. I don’t know about overrated but from being the laughing stock of Middle Tennessee to 5-0 and in this sort of game with MJ is big time.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, middletn said:

Whoever comes out of the west for 5a will beat the east team, and it ain’t gonna be Halls. Also, I can see why MJ would be overrated, but Station Camp? Station Camp was 0-24 coming into this season and have made it to 5-0. I don’t know about overrated but from being the laughing stock of Middle Tennessee to 5-0 and in this sort of game with MJ is big time.

Just giving  my new friend thefox some stank. He is bringing it hard to us East TN folks. Been saying it looks like the best teams in 5A are out West again this year.

15 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Station Camp…. The lift-a-thon didn’t raise enough money this year for MJ. Both teams are slightly overrated and neither have a chance against Halls out of the East. Good luck to both teams.

MJ's offense vs SC defense will be the main attraction. MJ has been averaging 36 pts per game and SC defense has only been giving up 8 pts per game. No doubt will be a great game. It's not clear what team you root for or do you just chase me from thread to thread clawing for relevance? I'm going to stop paying my mortgage if I can live in your head rent free. Lol!

1 minute ago, thefox said:

MJ's offense vs SC defense will be the main attraction. MJ has been averaging 36 pts per game and SC defense has only been giving up 8 pts per game. No doubt will be a great game. It's not clear what team you root for or do you just chase me from thread to thread clawing for relevance? I'm going to stop paying my mortgage if I can live in your head rent free. Lol!

I could say the same about you in regards to who you actually root for. But I digress. If MJ is the real deal this year, I am gonna take them. Been awhile since SC has been relevant so hopefully this game is a good one.

19 hours ago, thefox said:

MJ's opponents thus far are 12-23. Wilson Central was the only team they have played with a winning record. They haven't proved much yet.