FORREST AT CASCADE 2021- R5 (3RD TIER) CHAMPIONSHIP

GeneralForrest

8 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Dominant 1st Q for Forrest.   They had about 140 yds of offense.  Moved the ball at will.  If not for a fumble it would likely be 14-0.   It's only 7-0.   Cascade managed a 3 and out on their lone possession and looks worse than every Forrest opponent so far this year.  

Pulling for the Rockets over here in Jasper

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest 14-0 after 3.   Burchell with a pretty insane punt return TD.  

Cascade had a 1st and goal right before half.  Of course they shot themselves in the foot 3x and then missed a field goal.   Not a good team.  

Forrest is still really bad on 3rd downs.  "Offense or defense General?"

Both.  

Hey General, how do you feel about Summertown chances against Cascade?

Bottom line Cascade was a disgrace. Same ole garbage team. They werent competitive. The refs were also terrible, missing multiple personal fouls right in front of their saggy jowled faces. Yet Forrest got a PF on a clean hit by Burchell on a missed pass. The Cascade kid flopped around and drew the flag. I told you it would get dirty and as soon as it was apparent that Forrest was clearly superior., Cascade did what Cascade does. 

Forrest cannot take anything for granted. They could lose any of the next 3 games. They've proven that they are not consistent. 

5 hours ago, Yeti said:

Nice win, Congrats. That put you #1 seed in playoffs most likely?

i think so but i believe Forrest fans are getting too confident. They see Waverly gone from R6 and think they have a cakewalk to the 3rd round. They will still have to beat Lewis or Riverside if they make it that far. IF. And they will not beat either of those teams, I predict,.  

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

i think so but i believe Forrest fans are getting too confident. They see Waverly gone from R6 and think they have a cakewalk to the 3rd round. They will still have to beat Lewis or Riverside if they make it that far. IF. And they will not beat either of those teams, I predict,.  

Two pretty good teams. You probably have the defense to keep in it but need to put up points to have a shot. Your team change anything up after the Marion game? Normally a game like that brings about good change. Exposed and addressed weaknesses so to speak.