Cland vs West greene

THE KING

Don't know much about the buffaloes but they can't have a very prolific offense if they struggled to put 27 on north greene and only 22 on JC.  Cland is starting to get back in form with having their tightend/ linebacker back on the field.  I'll say cland 42-14.  West greene does have a 3 game win streak against us eventhough we haven't played since 2010 or 11.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Don't know much about the buffaloes but they can't have a very prolific offense if they struggled to put 27 on north greene and only 22 on JC.  Cland is starting to get back in form with having their tightend/ linebacker back on the field.  I'll say cland 42-14.  West greene does have a 3 game win streak against us eventhough we haven't played since 2010 or 11.  

Did Cosby score 18 legit ,I'm quite sure you could have scored more but 18 to Cosby is strange to me. On a good note,looking at the puter, you guys are favored the rest of the season. Even a 1 point favorite over Unicoi. I do think you win by 3 or 4 scores. Goooooooooooooo Landerssssssssssssssssss

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

Did Cosby score 18 legit ,I'm quite sure you could have scored more but 18 to Cosby is strange to me. On a good note,looking at the puter, you guys are favored the rest of the season. Even a 1 point favorite over Unicoi. I do think you win by 3 or 4 scores. Goooooooooooooo Landerssssssssssssssssss

12 points were legit.  Gave up a big play and was down 6-0 to start.  Wound up being 46-6 at halftime.  Gave up another big play to start the 3rd  but we had subs by then.  

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

NG held WG to 17 yards in the first half and about 150 for the game. 87 of those yards came on one play. The game was much closer than the 27-0 score. So I believe Cloudland will roll especially at home. 

33 minutes ago, THE KING said:

12 points were legit.  Gave up a big play and was down 6-0 to start.  Wound up being 46-6 at halftime.  Gave up another big play to start the 3rd  but we had subs by then.  

Makes more sense, Think you handle WG pretty good. Also think you will be a tough out in the playoffs, just gotta stay healthy.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Zac had JV in at end of 2nd qtr. Cosby did score on their first possession but that was the only score against Cloudland first team. Cloudland defense came out flat to start game but showed up after that. Two Cosby scores were against JV kids. 

45 minutes ago, DukeDodgers said:

Zac had JV in at end of 2nd qtr. Cosby did score on their first possession but that was the only score against Cloudland first team. Cloudland defense came out flat to start game but showed up after that. Two Cosby scores were against JV kids. 

Sorta figured that.