Kingston vs. McMinn Central

logcabinman

I was surprised that Kingston not only lost, but lost convincingly to Campbell County. I'm sure the coaches of Kingston and Central had a lot to say to their players in practice today. Central will be playing in the second game of their three game gauntlet, and I hope they have a few of their players back for this huge challenge. 

2 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Oh our loss last week could of been worse but campbell County called off the dogs. I also thought we would at least score some. But this week I have a feeling Kingston comes in angry and wanting a win bad after that embarrassing game last week. 

Well Meigs didn’t call off the dogs. It will be nice to get some  of the boys back. Kingston will tough. I’m hoping each week the playbook can be expanded. 

2 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Well Meigs didn’t call off the dogs. It will be nice to get some  of the boys back. Kingston will tough. I’m hoping each week the playbook can be expanded. 

Not sure how you came to that conclusion when Meigs started subbing midway of the second quarter. One of their touchdowns in the second quarter was by a 3rd string freshman. Most of the starters rarely even saw the field in the second half.