T4.  Dyersburg 5-0 bye last week

6.  McKenzie 6-0 W 54-7 over West Carroll

7.  Westview 6-1 W 35-0 over South Side

8.  USJ 4-2 W 56-17 over JCS

9.  Henry Co.  3-3 W 10-0 over South Gibson

10.  Huntingdung 5-1 W 63-33 over Milan

11.  Riverside 5-1 W 41-8 over Camden

12.  North Side 4-2 48-0 over Liberty

Outside Looking In:  South Gibson 4-2, Union City 5-1, Dresden 5-1, West Carroll 5-1, JCS 4-2, Ripley 3-3

Are these the best 12 teams in West Tn outside of Shelby Co.?  Let BPM know what you think.  

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Several big games this week that will effect the rankings. 

Covington at Dyersburg 

Lexington at Hardin Co.

North Side at Haywood

Springfield at Henry Co  

Dresden at McKenzie

Westview at Union City

Lake Co  at West Carroll

Who wins?  Any other big games to keep an eye on??

Covington 

hardin

haywood

henry 

mckenzie

westview

lake co

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I hope dyersburg gets the brakes beat off of them 

Man in theory I do as well ,but I got to thinking about my anger late yesterday,  95 percent of the kids on the team didn’t act ignorant because of a cancelled game, so I guess I will put the Trojan man vudu doll “for now” But like I roll my little buddy bpm, this is a pickem, unless the egg laying Dburg team shows up , but I don’t see that with the depth they have this year !

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man in theory I do as well ,but I got to thinking about my anger late yesterday,  95 percent of the kids on the team didn’t act ignorant because of a cancelled game, so I guess I will put the Trojan man vudu doll “for now” But like I roll my little buddy bpm, this is a pickem, unless the egg laying Dburg team shows up , but I don’t see that with the depth they have this year !

You know one of my favorite sayings is, “It don’t matter how flat you make a pancake there are always two sides.”  I think that Dburg players, coaches and parents have some legitimate reasons to be upset. I also see Peabody’s side and reasoning for doing what they did. I get both side. At the end of the day people can agree to disagree and it will be ok. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know one of my favorite sayings is, “It don’t matter how flat you make a pancake there are always two sides.”  I think that Dburg players, coaches and parents have some legitimate reasons to be upset. I also see Peabody’s side and reasoning for doing what they did. I get both side. At the end of the day people can agree to disagree and it will be ok. 

Continually bashing Peabody on social media and continually making comments on that thread after being told the situation shows the character of their supporters on here and Facebook. They can go lick a window I’m sure they are good at that