2A AP Poll 9/27

PurplePower68

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I gotta disagree, I actually though I low balled Marion, one thing I do is read posts closely, if South Pitt is buying into your team then y’all are a force ! Maybe your a year away I don’t know , but let’s be honest anything can and will happen in highschool football ! Prayers for your kids a great injury free season !

We like to aggravate each other for sure but there are some good people down there and I guess they may have a point. Thanks for the kind words and the same to you guys. I've watched 2 of your games and you guys have a great team again. Just stay healthy and prayers for you guys as well.

29 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Most of the teams I know nothing about so I couldn't really do a top 10. I can see Westview and Meigs being there at the top. If the qb stays healthy it will be hard to beat them. I'm partial to Marion but we aren't a top 5 team but could get there by the end of the season. We have a long ways to go to be a really good team. 

Look like a top 5 to me, may or may not be a couple of teams in the East better. 

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

Look like a top 5 to me, may or may not be a couple of teams in the East better. 

Ehh we will see in a few weeks definitely.  Until we meet, maybe after, meigs is the top dawg.  I would also put trousdale up there.  One thing we don't want to do is travel to trousdale in round number 2.  Guess what, either us or meigs will be doing just that more than likely, although tyner will have some say in that.

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Ehh we will see in a few weeks definitely.  Until we meet, maybe after, meigs is the top dawg.  I would also put trousdale up there.  One thing we don't want to do is travel to trousdale in round number 2.  Guess what, either us or meigs will be doing just that more than likely, although tyner will have some say in that.

Tyner is the wildcard, saw where they had like 600 yards offence , rushed for 280 and passed for 280, thats a little scary. 

4 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not a good place to make a living, going to take a good team to go to the Creekbank and come out a winner.

3 hours ago, Waker said:

I think Memphis Academy is 4-1. Honest question, how are the opponents that they have played?

Memphis Academy lost to 5A Brighton 38-34.  I believe they could possibly be a 2nd round opponent for Huntingdon.  I believe Memphis Fairley is 6-0 also but not sure about who all they have played.  

37 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Memphis Academy lost to 5A Brighton 38-34.  I believe they could possibly be a 2nd round opponent for Huntingdon.  I believe Memphis Fairley is 6-0 also but not sure about who all they have played.  

If you play any 5a team that close there has to be some players in the squad

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Tyner is the wildcard, saw where they had like 600 yards offence , rushed for 280 and passed for 280, thats a little scary. 

Tyner should not have any factor in the top two spots out of region 3. 

They are 5 and 0 against a bunch of bad football teams. I think combined records of those teams are something like 5 and 20. They have done this before a couple times.

Tyner has Bledsoe, Marion, Meigs Alcoa and Tellico to finish.

I say they finish 6-4 maybe 7-3 at best if Bledsoe still has several players out.

8 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Tyner should not have any factor in the top two spots out of region 3. 

They are 5 and 0 against a bunch of bad football teams. I think combined records of those teams are something like 5 and 20. They have done this before a couple times.

Tyner has Bledsoe, Marion, Meigs Alcoa and Tellico to finish.

I say they finish 6-4 maybe 7-3 at best if Bledsoe still has several players out.

The opponents of Marion(9-10) and Meigs (13-13) aren't exactly "world beaters" either!! Until you play a team on the field, and see the matchups you never know what the outcome will be. The game against Bledsoe this Friday should show where Tyner is in the Region. Playing at Marion and at Meigs will be tough and hopefully the kids are healthy!!