Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

It will surprise me if Huntingdon can stop the Chargers offense. I think the Chargers will throw it all over the field tonight and score a bunch, and I dont think they'll slow down with a lead.... But, i'm not sure Westview can stop the Mustang offense for the entire night,  If they can't it will be a shootout..... I'm thinking they can at least slow them down, Westview 56-21

6 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

It will surprise me if Huntingdon can stop the Chargers offense. I think the Chargers will throw it all over the field tonight and score a bunch, and I dont think they'll slow down with a lead.... But, i'm not sure Westview can stop the Mustang offense for the entire night,  If they can't it will be a shootout..... I'm thinking they can at least slow them down, Westview 56-21

I think y’all all need to throw down the crack pipes and come back to reality.

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Westview is better than anyone you guys have played. 

I know they are the best team we have played, but they aren’t unbeatable. I know they stayed within a touchdown of Peabody, but guess what? Y’all aren’t unbeatable this year either. Two very good teams yes. Unbeatable No.  I just don’t think the separation is as much as y’all think. JMO. 

35 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Agree with this.

Just don't see anyone in Mustangs' secondary that can keep up with any of the Westview WRs.  Simpson is a great QB but those WRs are super underrated.  I just don't see any way this game is close for more than a quarter but hey that's why we play 

2 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I haven’t been to a home game this year no. Last year they was selling them on gofan this year they are on ticketspicket. Sometimes I was able to get into games without having to purchase a ticket. Only game I’ve been to is the Peabody game. Majority of our other games this season thus far has been road games that were far away so I just stayed back and did work at home.

Ok. Just wanted to clear that up. I was thoroughly confused how you knew so much about the team and could speak to the nuances of each game if you hadn't been to said games. Lol.