Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

6 minutes ago, Tinman04 said:

Agree with this.

Just don't see anyone in Mustangs' secondary that can keep up with any of the Westview WRs.  Simpson is a great QB but those WRs are super underrated.  I just don't see any way this game is close for more than a quarter but hey that's why we play 

Curious.. how many Mustang games have you been to in which you would have had an OPPORTUNITY to see anyone in the secondary play?

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Ok. Just wanted to clear that up. I was thoroughly confused how you knew so much about the team and could speak to the nuances of each game if you hadn't been to said games. Lol.

Oh yes I understand I been keeping up via radio the past few weeks while I’m working we’ve had a lot of away games this year I will be attending playoff games for sure!

36 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I know they are the best team we have played, but they aren’t unbeatable. I know they stayed within a touchdown of Peabody, but guess what? Y’all aren’t unbeatable this year either. Two very good teams yes. Unbeatable No.  I just don’t think the separation is as much as y’all think. JMO. 

No one is unbeatable any year. Our secondary is top notch skill wise and physically. They are all 6’2- 6’6.  If you cover the receivers he will put it in small openings where the receiver can catch it. If he doesn’t feel good about it he takes off and he can run. 

Edited by Tide21

38 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Westview is better than anyone you guys have played. 

You may be right but this mustang team has made huge improvements since week 1 vs McKenzie.  It sounds like westview is a huge favorite tonight but anyone that believes the mustangs will get blown out isn’t being realistic.  It’s gonna be a good one!

4 minutes ago, 1983 said:

You may be right but this mustang team has made huge improvements since week 1 vs McKenzie.  It sounds like westview is a huge favorite tonight but anyone that believes the mustangs will get blown out isn’t being realistic.  It’s gonna be a good one!

If westview comes out playing good then they win by 2-3 tds. If they make mistakes and you guys capitalize it’s a narrow victory.  Their strength is huntingdons weakness that’s the problem. I don’t think Huntingdon is a bad team at all