Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

Tip of my hat to Westview. I figured Simpson to get his yards passing but I didn’t figure they could beat us passing only. It was a good game and we know we can play with them now. You can’t make mistakes, you can’t get behind the chains with penalty’s. And you can’t have turnovers. Well it’s harder to pass in November so hoping for another matchup then.

17 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Westview made another statement tonight. 2A has been put on notice! 

Take away 2 pick 6's from our freshman qb and it's a completely different ballgame. Huntingdon ran the ball very well. If we are able to meet again in the playoffs this game could go the other way imo. Huntingdon has to figure out pass coverage. Westview qb is good but a good pass defense team will shut him down. 

1 minute ago, 1shot1kill said:

Take away 2 pick 6's from our freshman qb and it's a completely different ballgame. Huntingdon ran the ball very well. If we are able to meet again in the playoffs this game could go the other way imo. Huntingdon has to figure out pass coverage. Westview qb is good but a good pass defense team will shut him down. 

No it won’t he will still get his. We picked him off twice I believe and he didn’t blink