Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

2 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

I thoroughly enjoy the TC posters as 99% of you guys actually have a clue and understand football. When did the TSA start dealing with high school football as RTD has alluded to?? 

That's a spell check changed the spelling. Maybe get you an iPhone and you would understand that. 

19 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Or how about learn to type. I will pass on the iphone not a fan. Have you noticed how not one person has come to back you up??? They know what we all know as well. Hahaha

RTD makes perfect sense. He is a very intelligent guy and one of TC's most loyal fans.

Losers try to point fingers in other directions to make themselves look better. That is why they keep whining about something from weeks ago. Jacket Envy from teams with zero gold.  Notice gordy isn't carrying on about it but probably cuz gordy has a few gold in their trophy case.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

RTD makes perfect sense. He is a very intelligent guy and one of TC's most loyal fans.

Losers try to point fingers in other directions to make themselves look better. That is why they keep whining about something from weeks ago. Jacket Envy from teams with zero gold.  Notice gordy isn't carrying on about it but probably cuz gordy has a few gold in their trophy case.  

So I’m pretty sure he wasn’t one of the ones whining all king said was he didn’t know why we don’t pick up a 10th game which is a totally different argument than those saying we dodged upperman 

6 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

That’s a good idea. Gordonsville probably is tired of hearing about a game that never happened and the loss we don’t technically have but many feel we should. I personally don’t care either way. It’s a number. 

If this thread is any indication, that one is going to be GOLD! Since it's for gold, TC will win.

For those who are harping on the TC - Upperman NO CONTEST, get a grip. Ya'll do realize that Coacht and other websites don't get their records and results from Blake Satterfield. TC has no say in how the records are reported, regardless, they haven't lost on the field, yet.

About Friday's game, it will be a tough one. Both teams can be explosive, yet they've shown some inconsistencies. Defensively, both teams are solid. I don't expect a high scoring game at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

If this thread is any indication, that one is going to be GOLD! Since it's for gold, TC will win.

For those who are harping on the TC - Upperman NO CONTEST, get a grip. Ya'll do realize that Coacht and other websites don't get their records and results from Blake Satterfield. TC has no say in how the records are reported, regardless, they haven't lost on the field, yet.

About Friday's game, it will be a tough one. Both teams can be explosive, yet they've shown some inconsistencies. Defensively, both teams are solid. I don't expect a high scoring game at all.

A sensible post for a change. Croz is one of the best posters on the T.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1