Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Trousdale County is in for a rude awakening if they think they are making a deeP run  
in the playoffs this year.

No offense, but If you play like that it’ll be a quick exit when you guys get to Chatt town!

Hey Ghosty how ya been

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Hey Ghosty how ya been

Haha no Ghost from the past here! H20 man has been on the right track lately, and he saw Clay county dominate Watertown in a scrimmage….You guys vs Watertown is going to determine a lot! Those lineman you guys had out better be studs! Gville dominated the line of scrimmage tonight and it was obvious they wanted it more!  but Hartsville had the athletes to make them squeak it out in the end! The thing is A-AAA there is honestly not that much difference If you have athletes! If Trousdale county gets past H20town I’d be surprised! 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Haha no Ghost from the past here! H20 man has been on the right track lately, and he saw Clay county dominate Watertown in a scrimmage….You guys vs Watertown is going to determine a lot! Those lineman you guys had out better be studs! Gville dominated the line of scrimmage tonight and it was obvious they wanted it more!  but Hartsville had the athletes to make them squeak it out in the end! The thing is A-AAA there is honestly not that much difference If you have athletes! If Trousdale county gets past H20town I’d be surprised! 

One TC hater goes away and a new one is born. Ok, Gordy dominated the line play with TC having over 300 rushing yards if that's the case I hope we get dominated every game. TC will beat H2O. TC was missing at least one starter on the line if not two. A kid started on the line that went from back up FB to a lineman I think TC will be fine.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

We had a mental lapse on the onside kick and we fumble and give you guys another chance with the ball 

True. But, everyone knew in was coming and then GVille put it in the end zone. Gville had a mental lapse fumbling near their own goal line and TC put it in. 

Entertaining game. Mental lapses are part of the game. That’s why they are played out and not determined by stat sheets and rosters.

• Like 1