Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

40 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

The above is possibility #1. The other possibility, and we will call that #2 is as follows; Gordonsville has been here before, they are 7-1 and have beaten pretty good teams, held Coalfield to less than 70yds of total offense, in Coalfield, and their one loss was by four points to the #2, or whatever in 2A. They take their experiences of the year, take care of business against RBS and use the very extended time to prepare for the Clay County team. 

Good teams hate to lose, and I don’t think they will show up flat or nervous and definitely not scared of Clay County.

But, possibility #1 is still, by definition, a possibility.

Good post, Coach.

On 10/9/2021 at 8:14 AM, UCSportsFan said:

TC is 7-1 not 7-0. Need to correct the schedule.  A forfeit is a loss. There’s a reason why Upperman’s schedule reflects a win over Trousdale.  Let’s man up over there in Jacket Country and accept the fact you dodged the beat down that was going to happen on your home field. 

Ole RIP and a couple of my hired hands reached out to some of them TSSAA Gents to get the official ruling on this topic that you seem to bring up every other hour.  The ruling is if a team has to cancel because of COVID and it is a NON Region game, that team gets a NO CONTEST and the other team gets to count a WIN.  If the team has to cancel and it is a REGION game, the team that had to cancel gets the L and the other team gets the W.  So with that being said, take your W and TC will take a....well NOTHING (No W or L).  Call it scared, call it running, or call it a Pandemic Mastermind...BUT Please move on.  Maybe if Dana coached football, you guys would win a State Championship!  Toot Toot!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

The above is possibility #1. The other possibility, and we will call that #2 is as follows; Gordonsville has been here before, they are 7-1 and have beaten pretty good teams, held Coalfield to less than 70yds of total offense, in Coalfield, and their one loss was by four points to the #2, or whatever in 2A. They take their experiences of the year, take care of business against RBS and use the very extended time to prepare for the Clay County team. 

Good teams hate to lose, and I don’t think they will show up flat or nervous and definitely not scared of Clay County.

But, possibility #1 is still, by definition, a possibility.

Gordonsonville will roll past Clay. I don't think Gordy will be challenged until round 3 in the playoffs.