Greeenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

Hampton never started a thread this week was kinda odd been on here long time. orngnblk,  but covid cancel game.

Been a rough week here. If only the govt had stayed out of it months ago, this crap would be nonexistent today.  It's sad to watch these seniors have to set on a Friday night....again

@GbnationI have to ask you this question.Are we so set on trying to win a game that we keep putting ourselves behind the 8 ball using "a player" that is killing our team?I would rather lose gracefully than win with the crap that goes on EVERY Fri night.My wife went to this game with me for the first time since 2013 playoffs and after the first series she said why do they keep him in,that is not the way we play ball?And it went on from there.Congrats to CF on capitalizing on our TOs and finishing us off like a top team should.If we even make the playoffs we will exit quickly.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

@GbnationI have to ask you this question.Are we so set on trying to win a game that we keep putting ourselves behind the 8 ball using "a CHILD " that is killing our team?I would rather lose gracefully than win with the crap that goes on EVERY Fri night.My wife went to this game with me for the first time since 2013 playoffs and after the first series she said why do they keep him in,that is not the way we play ball?And it went on from there.Congrats to CF on capitalizing on our TOs and finishing us off like a top team should.If we even make the playoffs we will exit quickly.

Fixed

1 hour ago, GFD709SHREK said:

I know Mark was livid on the radio last night. I was listening while during to Fla. it sounded terrible. I’m glad I wasn’t there. I would have probably been kicked out. 

Worst 3 quarters of football I've seen at GB.CF didnt have a choice but to score.I left at half.The first TD drive CF earned the next 22 points we just absolutely gave away.After that it really didnt matter Momentum was all in CFs offense.Our first drive looked just like I expected it too,right down the field in the deep in the red zone.15 yarder by 55,then a false start so -20 yards and took our heads out of the game just like Oneida last year and OS this year and it's the same old song.The guy they call coach needs to set some standards on our team and be a leader.

Edited by orngnblk

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Worst 3 quarters of football I've seen at GB.CF didnt have a choice but to score.I left at half.The first TD drive CF earned the next 22 points we just absolutely gave away.After that it really didnt matter Momentum was all in CFs offense.Our first drive looked just like I expected it too,right down the field in the deep in the red zone.15 yarder by 55,then a false start so -20 yards and took our heads out of the game just like Oneida last year and OS this year and it's the same old song.The guy they call coach needs to set some standards on our team and be a leader.

I believe we are all seeing what y’all seen when hiring was made.  I do commend y’all for at least giving him the benefit of doubt though!