Pearl Cohn at Marshall County! Will it be a slugfest or will PC run away with it?

Chiledeme

15 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Now your credibility is shot, so you talking another tune. Your post was PC fold in the (playoffs) they it every year! We love y’all haters tho keep up the good work haterArshad221.

So y’all didn’t get smoked? My cousin played against pearl in the playoffs when they had Ke’shawn and they were getting mad trying to fight when they were losing lol! Y’all do it every year man, y’all got beat by Milan last season and was doing the same thing 

27 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

So y’all didn’t get smoked? My cousin played against pearl in the playoffs when they had Ke’shawn and they were getting mad trying to fight when they were losing lol! Y’all do it every year man, y’all got beat by Milan last season and was doing the same thing 

Yeah In the state not the playoffs! If anyone was there last year at Milan refs played a big part in that outcome. PC got a personal foul penalty in a timeout at Milan. So it’s not just on our kids these refs be having agendas also!!! You and everyone else can call us undisciplined! Two gold balls and two silver balls not bad in my eyes!!!

6 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Yeah In the state not the playoffs! If anyone was there last year at Milan refs played a big part in that outcome. PC got a personal foul penalty in a timeout at Milan. So it’s not just on our kids these refs be having agendas also!!! You and everyone else can call us undisciplined! Two gold balls and two silver balls not bad in my eyes!!!

We gone see